Dear Staff,

FobBob

MVP
FobBob
FobBob
MVP
Ratings
A few days ago I was griefed and I notified staff a few minuets afterwards. The grief was removing 30 items from my item frames. NStarMC helped me out right away. He said he would try to get the items back for me and I told him it was not a big deal and I didn't want them back since I have multiple extra ones. I replaced the items and logged off for the night I came back on the following day to a few signs, saying that they tried to fix the problem and they only made it worse. The item frames were not missing and now I can not put them back up at all with out them disappearing. I got in contact with the staff member that tried to rollback my base and we worked for a 15 minuets to try and correct the problem. When we could not find a solution I said I would move my storage are to a different part of my base to avoid the "glitched chunk". I soon realized that I had the problem every where I went in my base. So I rebuilt it again in the original spot and decided to not label it. I then went around my base and discovered that the roll back also messed up all of my redstone (my base is 100% redstone automated). Fixing this is a major inconvenience to myself and I do not appreciate having to do work over again. I am not asking for a fix to this item frame bug or anything in return, I am simply asking that in the future the staff listens to the players. Now, I do realize they were trying to help me but I did say I did not want their help, so also in the future please do not mess with my base unless I am there telling you to do so. Thanks, Fob (FobBob)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
FobBob, I know how you feel, but I don't remember you saying you didn't want the help. :confused: Of course, I'm a new staff member, and I wanted to help you out. I also didn't know you had extras. I was just doing my job, and the player did get banned for griefing, so he wouldn't do it again. We're sorry the grief got worse, and I hope you accept our (speaking for the staff team here :p) apology.