kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
So I'm resubmitting this map after making some changes to the look and nerfing a fair amount of Jumps, I hope that the difficulty now better fits Expert.
  • Kroro1
  • /plot visit kroro1 (parkour world)
  • Expert
  • Around 80Jumps / 3Checkpoints(Without the starting one)

I hope I could improve it enough without making it to easy, because I would like this to be a rather harder Expert than most other Experts.
-kroro1
[DOUBLEPOST=1521847367][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems like the pictures don't work, and I can't post links because the forum won't let me for some reason so sorry about that:rolleyes:.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello kroro1,

It was a tough decision, but I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. First of all, the theme isn't very original. There's already a dojo course and many courses that look like this. The parkour for this course isn't very interesting. There are many neos and headhitters and not many other jumps. Try to add some more variation to your jumps. Overall, the theme isn't original and the jumps aren't very interesting. However, the build could be improved on but it does look nice! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.