Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Map Review (Yes I'm doing these now):
Theme (Originality) : +1 As far as I know there isn't any current Ferris Wheel courses yet, so good job with that.
Build (Detail, Appealing) : -1 Good theme but executed not in the best way. 3 blocks thick at the most so some depth would be nice, and more blocks for the actual wheel.
Parkour (Variation, fits difficulty): 0 I really think the parkour is a good part, however it doesn't really match Hard difficulty. I found it too easy for a hard at some parts, while too hard in others.
Overall Rating: -0.5 due to the theme being the least important part and everything else not being very good. Good luck with this,
-Bun

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Map Review (Yes I'm doing these now):
Theme (Originality) : +1 As far as I know there isn't any current Ferris Wheel courses yet, so good job with that.
Build (Detail, Appealing) : -1 Good theme but executed not in the best way. 3 blocks thick at the most so some depth would be nice, and more blocks for the actual wheel.
Parkour (Variation, fits difficulty): 0 I really think the parkour is a good part, however it doesn't really match Hard difficulty. I found it too easy for a hard at some parts, while too hard in others.
Overall Rating: -0.5 due to the theme being the least important part and everything else not being very good. Good luck with this,
-Bun
agreed

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
//Closing
Submit twice.