Rejected Fire Arrow Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
It looks pretty good, I know it's allowed but

Also the parkour itself is not something I am really impressed with, it are just some normal jumps that there are a lot from on the server allready, I do like the barrier block jumps, but it doesn't add a lot to the overall theme, maybe you could have done something more with the fire or something, because right now it's not really that appealing or fun.

Note: I am not a Map Judge

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
if you're going to be doing this to all of the courses i submitted it's just going to irritate me even more. if you're not a map judge why are you getting into so much detail? this just pissed me off. there's also a lot of easy courses with jumps like mine. i'd like it if you hopped off my submissions and let actual map judges review my submission. thanks.
I know what your saying, but Rowan_01 looks deep into maps a lot, even though his rank isn't a map judge. A good thing to remember is that Rowan is feeding tips and information, he's not insulting your map.
I have to admit, your map does look pretty cool. Don't mind if I come on sometime soon and check it out myself!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@_iElemental just do your best to ignore Rowan. His comments are just his opinion and have no bearing on what the map judges will decide. They really don't care if he is impressed with a map or not. He is not, has never been, and likely will never be a map judge, so his thoughts are no more relevant than any other players. You can decide if they are helpful or a waste of your time. Ultimately it's up to the map judges to decide on your maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.