2019-08-26_00.04.39.png
2019-08-26_00.04.27.png

Warp name: Slime and glass
Difficulty: Hard
Jump amount: 68
A parkour i made when i was bored.

Small edit:
2019-08-26_00.31.04.png

Added a ladder wall at the end and lenghtened some blocks.

Attachments

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Altug_,

I'm going to give your map a "-1" for the following reasons: The theme isn't very original, as there are several slime-based and glass-based maps. The build isn't very attractive, is very simple (with barely any block variation) and lacks a main focus. The parkour length was adequate but the difficulty was not, it was far too easy for a hard map (maintain the length but up the difficulty with different jumps). Also, the parkour wasn't varied and was very repetitive (try using different blocks and jumps). Thanks for submitting your map!

Hey Altug_,

I'm going to give your map a "-1" for the following reasons: The theme isn't very original, as there are several slime-based and glass-based maps. The build isn't very attractive, is very simple (with barely any block variation) and lacks a main focus. The parkour length was adequate but the difficulty was not, it was far too easy for a hard map (maintain the length but up the difficulty with different jumps). Also, the parkour wasn't varied and was very repetitive (try using different blocks and jumps). Thanks for submitting your map!
I mean feel free to reject I know this map wasn't very good since I am not good at building anyway
atleast thanks for reviewing

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
Altug_

There's not really a clear understanding of a theme here and it's pretty unattractive, I appreciate the effort has gone into it but I feel like you could make it a bit better by having a more decisive theme and less floating parkour!
a lot of the jumps are also repetitive and not varied at all.

Overall I feel like you could do a bit better!

Have a nice day

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Altug_

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original as there are already maps that are centered around specific blocks, also with that there isn't a main build in your map, in the future, pick a theme that has a main build incorporated with it, so you have a main build then build the jumps into that build, rather than just having jumps floating above the void.
The parkour is quite repetitive, mainly consisting of glass blocks, slime blocks & ladders. I would suggest experimenting with a wider variety of blocks and items when creating jumps to make the map more interesting and overall more enjoyable to complete.
The length is good for a hard map, but the parkour would probably be around a medium difficulty.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.