Goodbye Minevast... Forever

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
As many of you may know, I have stayed in the Manacube community for quite some time in hope of proving staff that I have changed and should be unbanned. However, as of recently, my hopes were shut down by the staff team. Staff have accused me of ban evading on an account names PedroPedreiro, which is completely false and I am willing to prove in any way nessecary. These false accusations have been put in staffs head and they will not let me prove myself. This gives me no changes to ever be unbanned. So I will be leaving the Manacube community forever because I have no changes of coming back. If any staff wants to be helpful and knows how I can prove myself I will be interested but this is going to be my last post on Manacube. I have played this server for three years and been on the forums for over two. It really hurts me to say this but...

Goodbye Minevast,

Cheech.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
At times i do wonder how we have any players left, what with all the ones who complain constantly like me and all those who leave. really amazing, bye bye.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Goodbye cheech I remember when we played islands together.. miss those times before everything went astray. Unfornately things happen for a reason and staff hardly hand out unjust punishments, Im sure you understand this.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Goodbye cheech I remember when we played islands together.. miss those times before everything went astray. Unfornately things happen for a reason and staff hardly hand out unjust punishments, Im sure you understand this.
I really don't, if staff didn't ever want me to come back they could've just told me the first time I appealed. I would have been fine with that. But now, after six months of maturing and trying to change as a person, I was shut down by lies made by staff. It just angers me that what I did for myself was disregarded by staff.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Cheech,

The times I have talked to you were pretty fun times. You're funny, nice, and pretty cool, in my opinion. It's sad to see you go, and I wish the best of luck to you in the future. I hope to see sometime in the future, whether it be back on ManaCube, or another server. Lies are lies, but sometimes, they can be wrong lies. I don't really know all the facts, but maybe, just maybe, you will be accepted back onto ManaCube. Only time will tell. In the meantime, stay strong, and good luck.

Sincerely,
NStarMC

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Sad to see you go Cheech. I never saw you in game for obvious reasons, but you were an active part of the ManaCube forum community. You seem like a pretty cool person, and I would have loved to talk with you on the server. I do not know the facts about your situation so I will not comment on it.

Best of luck for the future, Cheech.

-waffle

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I honestly find it laughable when you say you have spent six months trying to show you have matured. In reality, it hasn't even been six weeks since you admitted a portion of the lies, scams and cheats you are responsible for in your time as both a player and as a staff member.

Your post http://forums.manacube.com/threads/coming-clean-everything.15020/ was only made in April.

You may find this surprising, but it takes more than six weeks to erase any memory of your hacking, cheating and duping.

On a personal level, I am not sorry to see you leave the community. Even if you repaid every player you scammed, and returned every item you duped, I honestly wouldn't believe your core character and values had changed. Anyone who is willing to pull the crap you have, doesn't belong on the server. The players who are sorry to see you go, likely spent no time with you in game.

Also, I have credible evidence of your ban evasion using Pedro's account. So much so, that I had to use a spreadsheet to keep track of it all. If Pedro ever files a valid ban appeal, or contacts me I will discuss it with him.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I honestly find it laughable when you say you have spent six months trying to show you have matured. In reality, it hasn't even been six weeks since you admitted a portion of the lies, scams and cheats you are responsible for in your time as both a player and as a staff member.

Your post http://forums.manacube.com/threads/coming-clean-everything.15020/ was only made in April.

You may find this surprising, but it takes more than six weeks to erase any memory of your hacking, cheating and duping.

On a personal level, I am not sorry to see you leave the community. Even if you repaid every player you scammed, and returned every item you duped, I honestly wouldn't believe your core character and values had changed. Anyone who is willing to pull the crap you have, doesn't belong on the server. The players who are sorry to see you go, likely spent no time with you in game.

Also, I have credible evidence of your ban evasion using Pedro's account. So much so, that I had to use a spreadsheet to keep track of it all. If Pedro ever files a valid ban appeal, or contacts me I will discuss it with him.
When I was on Manacube I was happy. I was a well known player and if you are trying to say nobody on the server liked me, you are falsely mistaken. I didn't make this thread to start and argument with you and your little following I just wanted to let the Manacube community that I am leaving. If you have some sort of problem with that you can talk to me on discord.

In addition, I have had many talks with Sunset, she has claimed that there is nothing Pedro can do to appeal. I have seen his areal and wonder what is wrong with it.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
I will miss you. I knew you since prison, even griefing my drug farm was good times. I hope to see you soon, in discord or a Minecraft server. Even though I only know you mostly from prison, I saw you become staff on other servers and sadly get banned a few weeks after I /friend you. Could I have your discord?

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Any player is welcome to contact me on Discord or the forums. You may need to unblock me first though.

Staff are right, there is very little chance of you having a ban appeal accepted. Ban appeals are intended for those who are falsely banned. They are not intended for those who scammed, lied about it, duped, lied about it, abused glitches, lied about it, evaded. lied about it, came clean 4 months later, claimed to repay those they scammed, and once again lied about it. Surely this cannot be a shock to you.

You are entirely responsible for your fate. You made the choices that landed you here, in a quest to have top rankings on any server you played on. Blaming others is yet another reason you do not deserve unban at this time.

This does not in any way mean that you did not have your friends on Manacube or that some won't miss you. I am certain that anyone your shared duped items with are sad to see you go. I am also sure that your obsession with being perceived as number one and your willingness to ignore the rules to do so will come in handy some day, some where. But that place is not ManaCube. Cheech for president? That seems about right.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hey, Cheech.

Now to start off sure I do not know you. I was never around when you was on the server so I can not really question you on your actions as @Purple4me and what other staff can. From what I have heard and what you have admitted to Cheech it seems to me in my mind that you are trying to get back on the good side but the thing is to look at this angle look how you got here. You abused before, as and also after being a staff member.

You actually made the staff team look bad I am sorry to say that but it is true. It is not easy for the staff here. You should know that kind of as you was staff at one point. You know how the staff role works. You were trained you know how hard it can be. If you did the role as you supposed to do that is another question I do not know of.

I along with everyone here knows you are trying to get back on the good side and even if you ever did get respected again you would never be part of the staff team again for your actions. It is nice you make helpful threads but that is not going to be enough to get back in the good books. Honestly, there is nothing you can really do to really come back to that now you have done the worst thing possible in anyone's books.

Now in terms regarding PedroPedreiro in my honest opinion that was you. Why do I think that? Well not just because Purple claims of having the evidence. I have not seen that evidence I am not going to say she has it or not but I doubt Purple will say she has it and not actually have it but the main reason I think it is your account is as follows...

That account as not long since been banned right and you come out now that you are leaving for good. So tell me why not leave before? You knew full well that the staff would never unban you no matter how hard you tried. The only reason you'd stay here is because I think that PedroPedreiro is your account and you could slip on every once in a while.

I do not hate you Cheech I have no personal experience and or contact with you. I am just stating maybe the obvious to some but I want to keep it clear not everyone hates you Cheech. What you did you knew was bad and you knew you would be found at some stage but you felt like you wouldn't otherwise you would have stopped what you were doing. You did scam people and sure you paid them back. But you used "unfair extras" to gain more. In my honest opinion from what I have seen and heard you applied for staff for the fame. Why do I say that? Because you used "unfair extras" and abused the terms on Manacube. If you cared for people truly you wouldn't have broken the terms on Manacube.

I am done with this now. People can hate this including you Cheech. You can disgaree anyone can disagree with me on this. You can think I am being selfish I can not control how you think or take my words and that goes to everyone else. I do not hate you as I will say for the final time I am telling my side and like it or not I am sorry if it does hurt you kind of. The truth can hurt it really can Cheech. Just like you hurt people here once upon a time.

--

I do wish you the best Cheech I hope you do move on to bigger and better things in your life I want you to take this lesson and I want you to learn from it and not take what I say in a bad way I really hope that you don't. I bid you farewell and good journey to you.

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I will miss you. I knew you since prison, even griefing my drug farm was good times. I hope to see you soon, in discord or a Minecraft server. Even though I only know you mostly from prison, I saw you become staff on other servers and sadly get banned a few weeks after I /friend you. Could I have your discord?
xAwp#5796
[DOUBLEPOST=1495337175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, Cheech.

Now to start off sure I do not know you. I was never around when you was on the server so I can not really question you on your actions as @Purple4me and what other staff can. From what I have heard and what you have admitted to Cheech it seems to me in my mind that you are trying to get back on the good side but the thing is to look at this angle look how you got here. You abused before, as and also after being a staff member.

You actually made the staff team look bad I am sorry to say that but it is true. It is not easy for the staff here. You should know that kind of as you was staff at one point. You know how the staff role works. You were trained you know how hard it can be. If you did the role as you supposed to do that is another question I do not know of.

I along with everyone here knows you are trying to get back on the good side and even if you ever did get respected again you would never be part of the staff team again for your actions. It is nice you make helpful threads but that is not going to be enough to get back in the good books. Honestly, there is nothing you can really do to really come back to that now you have done the worst thing possible in anyone's books.

Now in terms regarding PedroPedreiro in my honest opinion that was you. Why do I think that? Well not just because Purple claims of having the evidence. I have not seen that evidence I am not going to say she has it or not but I doubt Purple will say she has it and not actually have it but the main reason I think it is your account is as follows...

That account as not long since been banned right and you come out now that you are leaving for good. So tell me why not leave before? You knew full well that the staff would never unban you no matter how hard you tried. The only reason you'd stay here is because I think that PedroPedreiro is your account and you could slip on every once in a while.

I do not hate you Cheech I have no personal experience and or contact with you. I am just stating maybe the obvious to some but I want to keep it clear not everyone hates you Cheech. What you did you knew was bad and you knew you would be found at some stage but you felt like you wouldn't otherwise you would have stopped what you were doing. You did scam people and sure you paid them back. But you used "unfair extras" to gain more. In my honest opinion from what I have seen and heard you applied for staff for the fame. Why do I say that? Because you used "unfair extras" and abused the terms on Manacube. If you cared for people truly you wouldn't have broken the terms on Manacube.

I am done with this now. People can hate this including you Cheech. You can disgaree anyone can disagree with me on this. You can think I am being selfish I can not control how you think or take my words and that goes to everyone else. I do hate you as I will say for the final time I am telling my side and like it or not I am sorry if it does hurt you kind of. The truth can hurt it really can Cheech. Just like you hurt people here once upon a time.

--

I do wish you the best Cheech I hope you do move on to bigger and better things in your life I want you to take this lesson and I want you to learn from it and not take what I say in a bad way I really hope that you don't. I bid you farewell and good journey to you.
I quit because I have no chance of ever coming back. Before being accused of Pedro I had a very very small chance.
[DOUBLEPOST=1495337341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any player is welcome to contact me on Discord or the forums. You may need to unblock me first though.

Staff are right, there is very little chance of you having a ban appeal accepted. Ban appeals are intended for those who are falsely banned. They are not intended for those who scammed, lied about it, duped, lied about it, abused glitches, lied about it, evaded. lied about it, came clean 4 months later, claimed to repay those they scammed, and once again lied about it. Surely this cannot be a shock to you.

You are entirely responsible for your fate. You made the choices that landed you here, in a quest to have top rankings on any server you played on. Blaming others is yet another reason you do not deserve unban at this time.

This does not in any way mean that you did not have your friends on Manacube or that some won't miss you. I am certain that anyone your shared duped items with are sad to see you go. I am also sure that your obsession with being perceived as number one and your willingness to ignore the rules to do so will come in handy some day, some where. But

This does not in any way mean that you did not have your friends on Manacube or that some won't miss you. I am certain that anyone your shared duped items with are sad to see you go. I am also sure that your obsession with being perceived as number one and your willingness to ignore the rules to do so will come in handy some day, some where. But that place is not ManaCube. Cheech for president? That seems about right.
You hate me so much it is upright funny. Lol I didn't block you you did.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey Cheech,

Now I was never on when you were but though you sound like a nice person, I believe the staff members comments on this. By your threads I can tell you want to return to being good to others, but some just don't fall for it. What you did in the past was bad, and it's kinda sad you were once staff but you did break the rules.

Now, it could always be that you weren't Pedro. And it was all just a big, bad lie that just spread. But, sadly I think it's true. He just seemed like it was actually you.

I believe you really wouldn't have much of a chance to come back anyway. You did what you wanted which was the wrong choice. Apparently, you have duped, scammed, and have lied many, many times. I believe there is no chance you'd have to come back if you have done all of those horrible things.. Even if you really tried..

Now, I don't hate you Cheech, I never knew you or got to know you. But I just wish the best of luck in your future. And hope you might find a better server out there where you can really be yourself and it's just a clean slate for you. There are many good servers out there and I'm sure you'll be able to find one!

I really wish you good luck! And I hope you have learned a very valuable lesson from this..

Farewell Cheech,
Sophie

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
G'bye, Cheech.
I know when I first met you on the server I kinda thought I got off on the wrong pace. I then got to know you a little better, and you seemed like a much better person than when I first met you.
If what I heard is true about why you are not on the server anymore, I can't blame the staff team. They did what they needed to do, and they were just trying to keep the server straight. However, I am proud of you for coming clean, even if it came weeks if not months after you were expelled.
I have a similar story on a different server years ago, where I used cheats to get things faster. I was then caught and banned, but I could never get the courage to apologize. It was my favorite server at the time, and I had many friends on it that I really did not want to leave. But I did it, and I left to find Minevast.
I know what I did was bad, and it was unacceptable, but I moved on... except I learned my lesson.
I ended up finding Manacube (which was Minevast at the time), and I found new friends here, and a new community. I always remembered the time that I was banned from that server long ago, and I decided, when I first found this community, that I was not gonna throw away my shot.

I really hope that you will find a whole new community that you will find friends in. I hope for a better future, and many more days to come that you will remember!

Farewell!

~PolarisStar

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Goodbye, Though I don't know you on a personal level I have seek you on and around the forums here and there. Hope you have fun on whatever your moving on to now, good luck for the future!