Rejected GreenVsBlue Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I recently finished a parkour map called GreenVsBlue, a good map for racing. It has 30 jumps and 3 checkpoints which I would assume would be an easy map. If you could possibly review this map and publish it that would be great. My map is on my second plot and my Minecraft username is BaconBlox. My first plot is my testing plot so don't submit that one! :)

2021-03-11_20.10.36.png 2021-03-11_20.10.49.png 2021-03-11_20.11.06.png

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
this map is unoriginal so it won't get accepted there is already red vs blue and blue vs orange :( next time make sure your map is original

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello BaconBlox,

Your map has been REJECTED.

Your theme is unfortunately unoriginal with very similar maps existing such as blueVSorange and redvsblue. Try to choose an original theme before starting to build a map.

For the build try to build the parkour around an object or place. The simple build design is no longer accepted on Manacube.

The parkour lacked a lot of variation so try to implement other types of blocks that use different types of hitboxes that will spice up your parkour. Your map also lacked an ending. Remember to put a stone pressure plate with your color wool based on the difficulty (so yellow in this case) surrounding the pressure plate

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.