Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY
Haybale - Medium
/plot home carazypumpkin9 11
3 Checkpoints
56 Jumps
All Jumps are possible.
Pictures:

Edit: I am the best at H1Z1. Try and fight me and you DIE!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
The build is a bit boring (as said above) and overall it just looks unattractive. Also, is Hay Sisters the name of the map? However, the theme is original (I don’t recall seeing a hay bale map). The theme could probably have been executed better (you could have added some more hay bales, some animals, a barn?)
Gl though! :)

Last edited:

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
uhhhh i don’t think mr. charles (@Drakonixal) would approve of this...

In all seriousness, this map, from the picture, seems rushed and somewhat boring. I’ll look at the map once I’m able to get online, but for now I’ll be leaving a -1 due to the visible build of the map.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
uhhhh i don’t think mr. charles (@Drakonixal) would approve of this...

In all seriousness, this map, from the picture, seems rushed and somewhat boring. I’ll look at the map once I’m able to get online, but for now I’ll be leaving a -1 due to the visible build of the map.
it wasnt rushed xD it took a while to get the map in the correct shape as of world edit was glitching on my single player world so i had to do it here instead.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
sotp making maps unless skill and hardwurk was used in the making

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Honestly, I don’t think this is going to be accepted, I’m sorry Noah, maybe spend more time on them? But for now it’s going to be a -1 sorry, but gl though!

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
-1 uglier than me and it looks like it took 5 minutes to build. if it took you any more than 5 minutes, you must be really bad at building.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Be4 you say we are hating on you making unfair judgemeants,you should reflect and think why you have 14 rejected closed threads and then make a map on your reflecion.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
-1 Not much detail put into this at all, the build could be made in one minute with worldedit, but the parkour doesn't totally suck (And of course I see this right when I was about to build a hay map)

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY
Haybale - Medium
/plot home carazypumpkin9 11
3 Checkpoints
56 Jumps
All Jumps are possible.
Pictures:
looks like a trash can with trash inside of it, was shoved into a trash can then submitted by a trash can -.-

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
I have to agree with many of the statements above. You don't reach the majority of the requirements for a good parkour map. It does look fun & it seems very creative but at the same time it looks lazy and I think more effort should be put into this. Especially you need a lot more jumps in order to have a successful parkour map. If you fix these issues I am sure it will be a great parkour map in the future! As of now i'm rating this a -1 Good Luck!

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
I have to agree with many of the statements above. You don't reach the majority of the requirements for a good parkour map. It does look fun & it seems very creative but at the same time it looks lazy and I think more effort should be put into this. Especially you need a lot more jumps in order to have a successful parkour map. If you fix these issues I am sure it will be a great parkour map in the future! As of now i'm rating this a -1 Good Luck!
wtf arent you like 10 how is your grammar so good

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
I’m like 10, have you seen my grammar?

Also, he has lots of punctuation errors in his paragraph, as long as lots of run on sentences. Not the best grammar, in my opinion.
pretty good for an actual 10 year old tho ( also, just because youre as short as a 10 year old, it doesn mean you are a 10 year old ): )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.