Hey everyone!

Ratings
Hey all, I joined this server a couple days ago and loving it so far. I'm eager to meet y'all, so the best way to do that is to make an introduction.

My real life name is David, and I am 14 years old. I love to draw, whether it be digital or graphite, and I love to read! I consider myself a bookworm. Anyways, I came to this server after recently taking a break from Minecraft, so you can call this my fresh start. Thankfully this place has everything I'm looking for.

You'll mainly be seeing me in Prison (I actually don't know what happened to it, there's no way to join. Is it being updated?), Skywars, Parkour, and maybe some Creative.

Thanks for reading and hope to meet you in game!

~Pectoral

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Welcome David! Glad that you are enjoying MineVast so far!

If you need any help with anything find me in game! You can find me on Kitpvp or Barebones mostly!

Ratings
Welcome David! Glad that you are enjoying MineVast so far!

If you need any help with anything find me in game! You can find me on Kitpvp or Barebones mostly!
Thank you!
Welcome David! I hope you find MineVast to welcome you and you enjoy to play here. :)

Prison is down and being upgraded so you can't join :(

If you see me on Creative say Hi! And if you ever need help ask me or any helpful community member! :)
Ah, thanks for answering my question. Hope to see you around!