Hi, I'm Kendall

ken

MVP
Ratings
17 4
Hi, My name is Kendall and I spend most of my time playing on the survival server on here.
Here are a few things about me
Mc Username: Kendqll
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Favorite Bands: 1. The Neighbourhood 2. The Arctic Monkeys 3. The 1975
Hobbies: I love to make digital art and I love doing computer programming
If you want to know more about me ask me :)

Last edited:

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Kendqll!

I have seen you in Survival and you're nice to talk with on there. I also love "Arctic Monkeys" <3 I hope to see you around Survival more because you seem like a nice person. If you want to know about me to then my Introduction is in my signature and if you have Discord my Discord is in my signature as well.

Hope to see you around more soon! <3

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey Kendqll!

I don't think I've seen you yet, but I'd love to see you sometime! You seem really nice and a really good friend. If you see me on you can msg me, my ign's Sophie413. If I see you on I'll probably try to talk to you xD.

See you soon hopefully!
Sophie

Last edited:

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hey Kendall, I also like the The Neighbourhood! If you ever need someone to talk to hmu bc I have no friends!! Anyway, see you in game!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the server, Kendall! :D I hope you're joining the server so far, and I see you hang around Survival. So do I. :p I see you're into computer programming and digital art. I plan on getting into that as a career, when I grow older, mainly as a Video Game Designer. :eek: Well, if you have any questions, you can ask me or any other staff member by either on the forums, Discord PM, or in-game! See you around! ;)

Taishan

Ratings
Hi, Kendall!
Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, and The 1975 are astonishing bands. I love listening to "Chocolate" (1975), "Why'd you only call me when you're high" (Arctic Monkeys), and "R.I.P. 2 My Youth" (The Neighbourhood)! I've never tried out digital art, but I enjoy sketching and painting realism. Do you have a drawing tablet, and if so, what kind? I hope to see you around the server, I'm mostly on parkour! ^_^

ken

MVP
Ratings
17 4
Hi, Kendall!
Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, and The 1975 are astonishing bands. I love listening to "Chocolate" (1975), "Why'd you only call me when you're high" (Arctic Monkeys), and "R.I.P. 2 My Youth" (The Neighbourhood)! I've never tried out digital art, but I enjoy sketching and painting realism. Do you have a drawing tablet, and if so, what kind? I hope to see you around the server, I'm mostly on parkour! ^_^
My favorite Arctic Monkeys song is Arabella, my favorite The Neighbourhood song is Greetings from California, and my favorite The 1975 song is Girls. I don't have a drawing tablet but I use my ipad mini and I use adobe illustrator draw. If you want to see some "outlines" I do, pm me :)

iTzKerna

VIP
iTzKerna
iTzKerna
VIP
Ratings
3 6
Hey Kendall, :D i have played with you on survival. I'd like to welcome you to manacube and i hope you enjoy your stay. If i can help with anything please let me know bro.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server Kendqll!
I very much enjoy hamburgers too! Sometime you have to show me some of the art you made!
If you have any questions free feel to message me any questions.

ken

MVP
Ratings
17 4
Welcome to the server Kendqll!
I very much enjoy hamburgers too! Sometime you have to show me some of the art you made!
If you have any questions free feel to message me any questions.
Message me on discord on Kendall #4912 and I'll show you some of my digital drawings :)

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Aye! I'm Sure I'll see you around if you need me I'm on creative My ign is Aidan622006