Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Stiliqn,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Sadly, we already have many maps themed after biomes/seasons (including snowy and beachy areas). As such, I don't believe this to be an originally themed map submission. Please take a look at our parkour map/themes list in the future to prevent this from happening: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bmp21Lr7SMy_fZVH2cGM44B8L0X0ioDoxnLf8-9nVws/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The build is a bit simplistic and messy. Regarding the former, your "build" is basically the giant snowflake and the tiny beach islands. Not only are these things rather unoriginal and uninspired, but they were also not made with the most attention to detail and shaping so it looks a bit unattractive. Regarding the messy nature of the build, what I mean by that is all of the floating parkour. It's just not a very good addition to the look of a map.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the medium difficulty and length, although it dragged on for a little too long. But the main issue wasn't that, but the repetitive nature of the parkour. Basically, there were just too many identical ladder, slab, etc. jumps. It just felt like I was doing the same thing over and over again, which is not fun. Please, try to make your parkour more varied.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.