Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Tw0ge,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I don't really see a theme here besides ice, which is something that has been done countless times before. Hence why your map is not originally themed. You should take a look at all of the previously used themes on this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think there's even a build on this map. It's just a bunch of floating ice and parkour, nothing else. You need to understand that a map has to have three things: original theme, clear and attractive build, and parkour. You can't have one without the others.
  • Parkour: The parkour was pretty hard for the hard difficulty (not so forgiving cps and hard jumps) and too short. You have to address these two issues and better match your parkour to the difficulty you choose. Furthermore, the parkour itself was not very enjoyable as it was basically comprised of solely ice and ladders. The jumps just got repetitive. You need to incorporate a wider variety of jumps and/or blocks to spice your parkour up.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.