Interesting Jump Ideas

Ratings
Hello! I'm currently working out an (hopefully) Expert map. I've currently got about ~40 jumps down, and most of the theme complete, which is an oversized victorian bookshelf. Would any of you have any ideas for jumps that would frustrate people to no end? Sounds like fun, and would definitely make people want to play my map.

Thanks!

Personally, I find fence parkour to be the most difficult. Especially when you are jumping on intervals of height and distance with fences.

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
Maybe a glass pane triple neo? I don't see those much and they are pretty annoying.
After typing this out, I have realized this is an expert. Maybe a double pane neo then :p?
Just any type of neo in general. Ladder neo, etc.

Also some hard ladder jumps (Corner jumps are the hardest in my opinion) would be a good idea, or head hitter versions of anything.
I suggest going to the insane level Movie Theatre and checking out the corner ladder jump to the back. You could make your own expert version

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Maybe a glass pane triple neo? I don't see those much and they are pretty annoying.
After typing this out, I have realized this is an expert. Maybe a double pane neo then :p?
Just any type of neo in general. Ladder neo, etc.

Also some hard ladder jumps (Corner jumps are the hardest in my opinion) would be a good idea, or head hitter versions of anything.
I suggest going to the insane level Movie Theatre and checking out the corner ladder jump to the back. You could make your own expert version
Delphia, OMGGGG my brain is exploding on how you said this is an expert course and how there shouldn't be a glass pane triple neo and only glass pane double neo... OMGGGG its melting... help me pane double neo is WAYY to ez... it is for hard courses... AHHH

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Hello! I'm currently working out an (hopefully) Expert map. I've currently got about ~40 jumps down, and most of the theme complete, which is an oversized victorian bookshelf. Would any of you have any ideas for jumps that would frustrate people to no end? Sounds like fun, and would definitely make people want to play my map.

Thanks!
Some things to add to your parkour course:
Head hitters (If you want to make people rage, do ice under soul sand head hitters :3)
Double or even triple neos.
Quad ladder jumps.
Fence neos
Cross neos
Ladder neos
Head hitter neos
Wing neos (A wing neo is a regular neo jump, but with trapdoors on either side. This can be very difficult)
Quad jumps without momentum (I'm bad at force momentum and these are kinda hard without speed)
If I find any more jumps, I'll add them to this post.
Before posting your map, make sure the jumps are not too repetitive or it might get denied! For example, Don't make your map made of all neos, but throw some in here and there.
Hope this helped! <3
-DeathByAPotato