Introduction

Ratings
Hello everyone and anyone who comes to read this. My IGN is RoobyDoo, and I'm a new member of manacube altogether, just a few minutes ago. As of now I've only played survival.

A little information from outside of the server~ I'm 14 years old and I'm a very kind person, and I'm easy to get to know so feel free to do so! :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Welcome Rooby! If you only play survival then I won't see you in game mostly as survival isn't my favourite but if you ever head over to parkour and creative I may see you around! Enjoy your time on Manacube.

- Aloro/Toby

Ratings
Welcome Rooby! If you only play survival then I won't see you in game mostly as survival isn't my favourite but if you ever head over to parkour and creative I may see you around! Enjoy your time on Manacube.

- Aloro/Toby
Well I was hoping to be playing on other modes too, so I might cya around!

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Rooby!
Welcome to the server ^_^ I don't really play survival, I might sometime in the future. However, majority of the time I'm on parkour and occasionally creative. I hope to see you around~

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay! If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or discord.
Cya around!
Its_Kat