Jackelele's Introduction.

Jackelele

ELITE
Jackelele
Jackelele
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Everyone!

I'm Jackelele, but you can call me Jack.

I'm currently a Student in College studying IT and Computing and Applied Science. I'm 17, I have some exciting hobbies such as playing my computer almost 7+ hours a day (lol) "I used to go outside". I'm currently a Freelance Developer for 'Duo-Developers' (YouTube Channel Starting with another developer). I've played Minecraft Since I remember it being released. I've enjoyed playing it a lot. I look forward to seepeople in-game.

I found out about Manacube by generally looking for a new Network to start playing after leaving a few other large ones from the past.

For my music tase, I'm into anything Electronic, this can dubstep to Hardstyle. I really enjoy watching movies from time to time too, my most recent favourite would have to be Baby Driver; I've watched it about seven times. My favourite TV Series has to be Mr Robot, definitely. I don't read much so there's no point me even discussing that. However, I definitely enjoy Star Wars and Harry Potter, something I'll rewatch over and over.

If you got any questions, just pm me here and I'll most likely reply asap! I'm open for converstions about anything literally.

Thank you for reading.
Jackelele.

(Also there's a lot more 'Elele's so expect them to join and introduce themselves soon ;))

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Welcome! What server do u play on? (Parkour is the best ;))

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Hey Jackelele,

Im Kyle, or Pancakez, Welcome to Manacube! I play survival, or you may catch me on Parkour even. I hope you enjoy Manacube as much as I do and hope to see you around :D

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
Heya Jack!
Nice to meet cha and welcome to Manacube c: hope to see you sometime in-game and hope you enjoy being apart of the community

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Heyyy there Jack!!!

Like your friend, I’m currently in 8th grade! I used to go outside too but then I forgot about it xd

What you’re studying for is pretty interesting, you can make a good amount of money off of that! My dad did, but for certain reasons he no longer can.

I know someone who likes the series Mr Robot. I myself don’t watch it, but that’s because I’m really bad at finishing TV Show series aha. I’ve been on the 6th season of Smallville for the past few months xD. I haven’t seen all of Star Wars sadly, mainly because I have no one to watch it with. I love Harry Potter though! That’s been something I’ve loved since I was little.

My music taste is something I will reveal in a private chat if that ever happens. I don’t like to reveal it out in the open since it changes so often. I was once into what you like though!

I hope to see you around, Jack! I’d like to know what server you play on. I am a Parkour Staff so you’ll mainly find me on there. Oh and you’ll sometimes find me in Kit even though I’m not that good aha. Anywayy, I wish you a nice stay on ManaCube! There are many wonderful people here who will be happy to get to know you!

Welcome to the community, Jack!!!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Jackelele

ELITE
Jackelele
Jackelele
ELITE
Ratings
Welcome! What server do u play on? (Parkour is the best ;))
Most likely gonna try roam them all, I play Parkour the most now ;)

Hey Jackelele,

Im Kyle, or Pancakez, Welcome to Manacube! I play survival, or you may catch me on Parkour even. I hope you enjoy Manacube as much as I do and hope to see you around :D
Thank you! I hope to see you around :3

Heya Jack!
Nice to meet cha and welcome to Manacube c: hope to see you sometime in-game and hope you enjoy being apart of the community
Thank you Chaotic. Look forward to possibly seeing and talking to you in the future.

Heyyy there Jack!!!

Like your friend, I’m currently in 8th grade! I used to go outside too but then I forgot about it xd

What you’re studying for is pretty interesting, you can make a good amount of money off of that! My dad did, but for certain reasons he no longer can.

I know someone who likes the series Mr Robot. I myself don’t watch it, but that’s because I’m really bad at finishing TV Show series aha. I’ve been on the 6th season of Smallville for the past few months xD. I haven’t seen all of Star Wars sadly, mainly because I have no one to watch it with. I love Harry Potter though! That’s been something I’ve loved since I was little.

My music taste is something I will reveal in a private chat if that ever happens. I don’t like to reveal it out in the open since it changes so often. I was once into what you like though!

I hope to see you around, Jack! I’d like to know what server you play on. I am a Parkour Staff so you’ll mainly find me on there. Oh and you’ll sometimes find me in Kit even though I’m not that good aha. Anywayy, I wish you a nice stay on ManaCube! There are many wonderful people here who will be happy to get to know you!

Welcome to the community, Jack!!!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)
I love what I'm studying, it's just extremely stressful at times. We could watch Star Wars together on rabbit sometime, I mean its' May the fourth so I'll be sending all weekend watching it :) Harry potter is amazing. I look forward to seeing you around. I'll make sure to keep an eye out, Maybe I'll hit you up in pm because I'm extremely curious about your music taste etc. Mind If I add you on discord?

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Maybe I'll hit you up in pm because I'm extremely curious about your music taste etc. Mind If I add you on discord?
Of course you can add me on discord aha. You’ll probably be disappointed in my music taste but oh well :p