Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Hello Wafel,
I like the concept of this build and I'm pretty sure a Lego Minifigure course has not been added to ManaCube. It is simple but nice and in my experience I would say this is a Medium build.

To improve you could establish the theme a little more (add a logo... add side builds (a lego block)) whatever you think suits it :)

Happy to help, here for any questions :)

- KiKi [Mapper]

skyebear

Ratings
I think this is a great idea, I'd play on this map. I think it'd be a medium course, not a hard one. I think that you should also add more like how KiKi said above. Good luck! c:

Ratings
Hello Wafel,
I like the concept of this build and I'm pretty sure a Lego Minifigure course has not been added to ManaCube. It is simple but nice and in my experience I would say this is a Medium build.

To improve you could establish the theme a little more (add a logo... add side builds (a lego block)) whatever you think suits it :)

Happy to help, here for any questions :)

- KiKi [Mapper]
Well, We have added the logo of lego, what you think about it? Also, I tried to add a block, but it looked bad, so do you have more ideas?

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Wafel,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be accepted.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already existing, but the way you executed it was original.
- The build is accurate, it does really look like a Lego figure. There aren't many floating blocks around it which makes the course more appealing to look at.
- The jumps are pretty fun and there's enough variety. They aren't too complicated either yet still fun and would fit the medium difficulty like Kiki and Skye have stated above. Hence why we will be accepting this as a medium course.
- Considering the jumps that aren't too hard, the length suits the medium difficulty nicely.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.