Manacubes staff problem

Should we fix the major manacube staff problems also choose if you think I was fed bc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
I understand if you feel that way. Again, (I know you don’t want to hear this) but remember to file a report if you have some issues with staff.

What is your discord username, or what does it start with?

Sil.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
ok ill look at this tommorow but sil if u want more info look at my post on unfair punishments post list
not all staff members can be on every hour of everyday, some are busy and or offline with family.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
yeah i was saying that to inform sil that ill look at the messages tommorow so if he responds he knows when he'll get a responce back i during this chat complained about how there is alot of bad corrupt staff who have hurt alot of people dont even argue about that like tons of people have said that but i even would say that staff are on to much and should be allowed to be offline more

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
I didn't send you anything yet because I was driving home, I'll send you a message now, I also asked what your ign was because I have few unaccepted friend requests.

Sil

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Staff will never be intentionally rude or unfair but often it seems the team is encouraged not to be as transparent and communicative as they perhaps should be, and sometimes I feel that staff could be a little bit more open with the community. This is never to be mean, it's just the culture of moderation responsibilities.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I can see both sides of this situation but it's never encouraged in any team to intentionally stir up problems. Sure there's some things that happen that can change your perspective on things, But 99/100 times staff are trying to help. Don't let a few rotten eggs spoil the whole carton.

Reminds me of the time I was banned for purchasing 1 stack of diamonds for 1$ on Skyblock back in 2014-2015. Dacon had a sign on his ex-girlfriends island, which was near spawn, that me and other players used. We were perm banned at the time for "Abusing a Glitch" but it wasn't a glitch, it was moreso the owner putting a sign down that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

But like I said, Situations can also raise or lower bias. It's all up to how you personally feel in the end though.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The problem is that alot of the staffs/ mods (you name it) are kids. They're not mature enough to handle these kind of things
I don't actually think that's the problem.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
The problem is that alot of the staffs/ mods (you name it) are kids. They're not mature enough to handle these kind of things
Most staff members are not chosen if not mature. When a player is put into reviewing for a staff application, they are checked on their behavior in game, on the forums, and in discord.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
sil is a lit fucker who does what he wants and helps rarely he steals peoples spawners from there base and contrary to what staff want u to think takes peoples stuff and using no info to back up tkaing the crap he takes (hes brain dead) :) shoot ureself

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
oh wait umm all staff members have donated to the server XD no wonder this server is driffting into irrelevence im charging back soon u guys actaully took stuff from me after asking for a problem to be helped that was never helped followed by sil (who makes people think he will help but never does) taking shit fuck u sil u payed for ure title and u never help

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
oh wait umm all staff members have donated to the server XD no wonder this server is driffting into irrelevence im charging back soon u guys actaully took stuff from me after asking for a problem to be helped that was never helped followed by sil (who makes people think he will help but never does) taking shit fuck u sil u payed for ure title and u never help
very very big bad mood towards great staff members...

Status
Not open for further replies.