Map Name: MilkyCarton
Map Location: /plot v Blorosaur 6
Map Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: ~43 Jumps
Number of Checkpoints: 3
Creator(s): Blororis, TheDestroyer7234
Helper(s): GamersDecision
Tester(s): GerogeVa, RaddyRyann, xLunaa_
(My IGN atm is Blorosaur but I'm changing it back to Blororis in a few days so please refer me as Blororis)
Attached below is a picture of the build:
2020-06-16_22.56.00.png
2020-06-16_22.57.34.png

Please leave your ideas and advice below! I'd love to read them and improve on anything! Thanks <33

Last edited:

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Your name is bobo to me xD. But seriously, nice map man!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks for having me check out the map and fix skips and Difficulty! Overall I think the theme is good, build is Decent and parkour is good!

Good Luck! :)

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thank you for having me build the parkour for your build!! It was a really nice build to make pk on and it was fun.
I hope it gets accepted! :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This map is being rejected. The build is semi-okay, it could be improved. I get the point is to be more of like one of those pixel art milk cartons, so I feel like there could just be more. Like the table it's on could look better. The build isn't really the reject reason though. The main reason for rejection is the parkour. I understand we try to vary the block type in courses, but this course sacrificed quality for "how many different blocks can we use". The parkour itself isn't actually that varied. It's mostly jumps going around a corner, which interrupts the flow. The parkour is simply not enjoyable. The amount of different blocks used isn't really something you should aim for. Different block types can make a course flow better and vary things or even give the illusion of variation. But the point of the entire course should not be avoiding normal blocks and fences. There is a side of repetitiveness that involves using too many block types without actually varying the parkour. Overall, the build is okay but could have more to it and the parkour isn't very fun due to its lapse in quality.

Thank you for submitting this course! :)
If you have any questions you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :)

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.