Rejected Minecraft Adventure Theme Parkour Expert/Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Around 169 Jumps. Me and my two buddies built the course for the two reasons one so we could have a map we made a parkour in one of the zones and two because we enjoy building. We are all ranked skilled and have been playing this server for the past few weeks. The plot ID is 16;3 Owner TeamButts3. I also took a picture of the Plot ID. As well since you can upload only 10 photos I was not able to upload every area of the parkour fully. We hope you accept our map.

Attachments

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Hey. I would accept this course but there is something you have to change. The entire nether section needs a 4 block roof. By this I mean raise the roof by one block. A lot of jumps become impossible or near impossible. Other than that I love the course.

Ways to improve the course:
I would change the texture of the grass. Use different shades of green for then grass.
Change the vanilla trees or add more textures to it.
Also remove the glass at the start of the course. It doesn't fit in. You can find more creative ways to stop players hacking.

Message me on the forums, ingame or on discord once you have done the changes and I will be happy to accept the course.

[Edit: I see you have fixed some of the issues. Emma helped fix the rest. So I am going to accept it.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.