Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
---[Dear ManaCubers]---

As i said on my last forum post about my list of ideas that may or may not be introduced in survival season 7, I will be making a part 2. Here I am. This part will be the last one as i am planning to feature all my rest ideas in this part.

The list:
Fist of all there can be a tutorial for new players. Now players are just begging to know how to get started. People that haven't played survival again on a server don't really know that you have to type out the command /wild to actually continue/start their adventure. Here comes the tutorial. When people first join they will be brought on a different room or server where they can learn some basics. The tutorial should learn the player how to use kits, shops, commands and how to use parties. Another idea. Skills. Skills can be
the following: fishing, foraging, combat, enchanting, crafting and mining. These will have a total of 100 levels. Each level they pass they get some rewards such as money, mana, party player slots or claims, experience, crates and more. For every level they pass though the more harder to level up it gets. Also leveling up these skills will give you more resistance for mining, more damage for foraging and combat. An ather idea is making the current texture pack of manacube better! More costum textures and more weapons that look different with the pack. Also that brings a new idea for weapons and gadgets. You can have grappling hooks with a 5 or even 10 second cool down. Bows that have been textured as guns which shoots out something (I know this exact idea wont be Implemented as it is costum gear which doesnt always look cool on survival). Now for a different idea. Make a new shop which provides more variety of blocks and resources. Shop does have any variety of wool and red stone. Maybe add that. Also create more party upgrades and ways to spend mana. With new party upgrades there must be a claim area upgrade where each tier gives you more claims. Also for more ways to spend mana there can be a mana shop. The mana shop will sell a variety of new items from season 7 with a price of mana. Also that's more of a bug fix. Remove the se*y unscramble as it is not possible to complete it. Another idea is to add new Kits. Kits that players can unlock by completing a variety of quests. Also gkits that can be bought from the shop. A gkit idea is a Hunter kit. It will provide a bow with Flame, infinity and power 5 as well as some enchanted diamond armor. You could also update the ancient trials. Another idea is achievements. These are some of them in my list: Caght on fire, get caght on fire by a mob. Serial killer, kill 1000 players. Discoverer, find all the major spawn areas. Ultimate traveler, travel 50.000 blocks away from 0 0. Unkillable save your self with a totem of undying. That's all the achievements I have thought of since now.

That was my list. I hope some of my ideas gets implemented!
For any further information contact me on discord

<|----------JasonKalf#3301----------|>

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Love the idea of a tutorial. I think Olympus has one and it worked really well for me when I joined aether.
I’m not sure about skills, sounds a bit like MCMMO to me. I wouldn’t hate it if it was featured though.
I also love the idea for some more achievements (even though I haven’t even finished the current list, oops)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
Love the idea of a tutorial. I think Olympus has one and it worked really well for me when I joined aether.
I’m not sure about skills, sounds a bit like MCMMO to me. I wouldn’t hate it if it was featured though.
I also love the idea for some more achievements (even though I haven’t even finished the current list, oops)
It seems that you liked this list. I actually have a bigger one this is only the part 2.

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hey there! I really love your ideas and how you're posting on the forums to suggest them!

1. Tutorial for Survival

I really like this idea and it would be great to see it get implemented as most players don't really know what they're doing when they join! There are tutorials on other servers such as Olympus that show how to play the gamemode, so it would be cool to see it on survival too

2. Skills + Rewards

I think MCMMO's would be really interesting to see on survival. I like the idea with having rewards for milestones reached. Some interesting things to see would be how hard it is to reach level 100 and what the rewards are. This would be a cool replacement for the current jobs and jobs shop.

3. More use of the texture pack

I think that this idea is already being implemented as every new crate has new tools and weapons that had different textures. The new trophy and emoji system both use the texture pack.

4. Different Weapons and Gadgets

I really like the grappling hook idea and hope that it can be added for a future crate. Currently there are already two ssv launchers that can be used! One is the Space Blaster Gun from the recent Arcade Crate and a Snowball launcher from the 2019 Christmas Crate (I think).

5. More variety in /shop

I also think colored wools being added in /shop would be cool. But at the moment, you can get flowers in the "Flowers and Decoration" section to make dyes to dye the wool.

6. More party upgrades and ways to spend Mana

Good idea as the use for Mana really died off after a few months into this season. I really like the /heads feature that was added this season though. Maybe some other command that charges mana like /heads would be cool or maybe a part of /shop that charges mana!

7. More kits

I like the idea of being able to unlock kits like in Kitpvp, but what would the kits be? Maybe one that gives a random key once a week (reward, vote, ancient, legendary, perk)? Some gkits are also available at the store that you can buy!

8. Achievements

A larger variety of achievements would be cool to see as doing achievements only took me a few days to complete all of them for my rank requirement.

Overall a very good thread, thanks for taking your time to post these achievements!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
Hey there! I really love your ideas and how you're posting on the forums to suggest them!

1. Tutorial for Survival

I really like this idea and it would be great to see it get implemented as most players don't really know what they're doing when they join! There are tutorials on other servers such as Olympus that show how to play the gamemode, so it would be cool to see it on survival too

2. Skills + Rewards

I think MCMMO's would be really interesting to see on survival. I like the idea with having rewards for milestones reached. Some interesting things to see would be how hard it is to reach level 100 and what the rewards are. This would be a cool replacement for the current jobs and jobs shop.

3. More use of the texture pack

I think that this idea is already being implemented as every new crate has new tools and weapons that had different textures. The new trophy and emoji system both use the texture pack.

4. Different Weapons and Gadgets

I really like the grappling hook idea and hope that it can be added for a future crate. Currently there are already two ssv launchers that can be used! One is the Space Blaster Gun from the recent Arcade Crate and a Snowball launcher from the 2019 Christmas Crate (I think).

5. More variety in /shop

I also think colored wools being added in /shop would be cool. But at the moment, you can get flowers in the "Flowers and Decoration" section to make dyes to dye the wool.

6. More party upgrades and ways to spend Mana

Good idea as the use for Mana really died off after a few months into this season. I really like the /heads feature that was added this season though. Maybe some other command that charges mana like /heads would be cool or maybe a part of /shop that charges mana!

7. More kits

I like the idea of being able to unlock kits like in Kitpvp, but what would the kits be? Maybe one that gives a random key once a week (reward, vote, ancient, legendary, perk)? Some gkits are also available at the store that you can buy!

8. Achievements

A larger variety of achievements would be cool to see as doing achievements only took me a few days to complete all of them for my rank requirement.

Overall a very good thread, thanks for taking your time to post these achievements!
Thanks for the positive feedback! I may make a new list soon.

Best wishes,
Jason

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
These ideas are amazing! Thank you for letting us know your thoughts.