Map Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: ~56 Jumps
Number of Checkpoints: 3
Creator(s): Blororis, bunnyspanny
Tester(s): _FIStickieBoi__
Picture of the build:
2020-04-13_15.20.21.png

Pictures of the interior parkour:
2020-04-13_15.20.59.png 2020-04-13_15.21.18.png 2020-04-13_15.21.26.png 2020-04-13_15.21.41.png

This is my 3rd Map submission, I feel proud of myself getting better at building lol (even though I still suck)
Being quarantined at home is boring and I have TONS of free time. Therefore my goal is to reach Mapper before school continues haha
Please leave your ideas and advice below!!! ;DDDDDDD

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Boris! :) I would give this map a +0.75:
I would say this build is definitely showing improvement of your building skills. The build clearly does look like a chocolate chip muffin (of which they are delicious, by the way). I guess my only problem with the build is that the liner is a bit plain, but there's not really much you can do about that. I do feel like decorative elements (like a table or a plate) would go a long way with the build though!
The parkour is...decent, the one jump that I would say is a bit too tough for a medium is the anvil + soulsand/ice combo jump toward the top of the interior of the muffin. The parkour is varied overall and has well placed directional signs.
Good luck on your submission!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Boris! :) I would give this map a +0.75:
I would say this build is definitely showing improvement of your building skills. The build clearly does look like a chocolate chip muffin (of which they are delicious, by the way). I guess my only problem with the build is that the liner is a bit plain, but there's not really much you can do about that. I do feel like decorative elements (like a table or a plate) would go a long way with the build though!
The parkour is...decent, the one jump that I would say is a bit too tough for a medium is the anvil + soulsand/ice combo jump toward the top of the interior of the muffin. The parkour is varied overall and has well placed directional signs.
Good luck on your submission!
Thank you Quinny! I will try and fix the problems you suggested with Spanny. <333

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Boris,

This map is being accepted! This is a real example of how good a map can be if it doesn't have unnecessary eyes and arms. The simplicity in the build really makes it great. It just simply is a muffin. It sort of reminds me of the Fairly Oddparents magic muffin. I'm proud Boris! The parkour is good too! It is quite varied and thank you for nerfing it as I asked! The length and difficulty are good as well! I'm very proud Boris. I really hope I see more maps like this from you. Simple themes like this allow you to make good maps. Eyes and arms don't make a map, but the true style of it does. Well done!

*It has come to my attention though that you did not build most of the course, I've already talked with you about it so I do not feel a need to say anything here. This review was assuming most of the course was made by you, so I want you to listen to it as if it was*

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.