Name: BackYard
NO Jumps: 20... But more if u Jump Randomly XD
Sorry Couldn't get a Screen shot :(

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11

You didn't show how to get to your plot, but i looked at all your builds and they could be built better.

Last edited:

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
+1 for me I like how it looks but here’s one tip:
Do /barrier for areas you don’t want people going to bc it’s easily cheat able just do that and your good!
[DOUBLEPOST=1522657452][/DOUBLEPOST]And make sure you make more jumps, remember it’s parkour then your fine

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
+1 for me I like how it looks but here’s one tip:
Do /barrier for areas you don’t want people going to bc it’s easily cheat able just do that and your good!
[DOUBLEPOST=1522657452][/DOUBLEPOST]And make sure you make more jumps, remember it’s parkour then your fine
Exactly what dark88 said except for the good looks of the map. -1 from me because the end area, looks super lazily made. just an oak box... not very intriguing to the player. And like dark said, u can cheat at the very beginning of the map so make sure to add barriers. And also post the warp to your map ./plot v lola_priya
And make sure to make the jumps more fun to do. The jumps are quite boring and not very fun to do

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
-1 the build isnt attractive and there are a ton of ladders that are repetitive that make the jumps not as fun. could use a lot of work but good luck

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Closed due to inability to find the course. Resubmit if you wish with the proper warp

Status
Not open for further replies.