Closed My parkour submission

Niksu11

MVP+
Niksu11
Niksu11
MVP+
Ratings
This is my first parkour i spent some actual time on, its on the plot whose owner is Niksu11 (me) the first part was built by chickengirl69 but other was built by me, it has been tested by me, and other people so its possible, i dont know specifically how many jumps it has but i would say around 80-90 (100% not sure)i think that the difficulty would be around hard-expert mostly thinking hard. thank you for reading :) (i would have attached more pictures but it didnt let me since i wanted all the elements of the parkour in there) [edit]The last barrier blocks has be changed to pillar quartz

Attachments

Last edited:

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I think it should be rejected because 1. We have a map similar to this 2. The theme is not clear at all 3. People will be in adventure mode so it wouldn't be possible to see the barriers. Not reviewing.

Thanks!
~AwesomeG1rlyG1rl

Niksu11

MVP+
Niksu11
Niksu11
MVP+
Ratings
I think it should be rejected because 1. We have a map similar to this 2. The theme is not clear at all 3. People will be in adventure mode so it wouldn't be possible to see the barriers. Not reviewing.

Thanks!
~AwesomeG1rlyG1rl
there is parkour already with barriers accepted thats why i put the signs so they can see them, plus the theme would be quartz. and youre going around all the parkour posts saying the same thing "we have a similar parkour already, not reviewing"

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
there is parkour already with barriers accepted thats why i put the signs so they can see them, plus the theme would be quartz. and youre going around all the parkour posts saying the same thing "we have a similar parkour already, not reviewing"
I'm doing it because it's true.