caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Map Creator: caseyclosed (help from attemptone but don't know if its enough for credit)
Map Name: Neptr
Map Difficulty: Hard (meant to be an easier hard)
Plot Warp: /plot v caseyclosed 7
# of Jumps: 72
# of Checkpoints: 9

:
Neptr.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
The build is awesome as usual! The parkour was really fun to play as well, varied, mixed, the whole nine yards (which is never surprising) +1 one from me :)

TimeLP

Ratings
Couldn’t agree more with Quinny.
All jumps feel varied making it so much fun to play, and the design is amazing.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/Design ~ By far don't know any parkour maps that look like this or have the same/similar looking theme, good job on an original build. The design is great, it looks like an amazing build and you certainly put time and effort into your parkour map submission great job.

Difficulty/length/parkour variety ~ The number of jumps/length certainly matches with hard, even if it may be an easier version of hard. Now after trying out the map it certainly feels like a HARD map even if it might be a little easier version, good job on the parkour variety also, very interesting and kept me entertained, good job and good luck! :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey casey!
I'm here to give you my review of the map!
Firstly I think this map should be ACCEPTED and here's why!

To start things off I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE THEME. I'm not sure what the thing is or where it's from so I can't judge based on that.
The build is GREAT but I don't know what it's based on so I can't really tell if it's accurate to the original thing.
The parkour is PRETTY GOOD but even though it's supposed to be an easier hard I think it's too easy. It could be just me however.

I wish you the best of luck! :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
To start things off I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE THEME. I'm not sure what the thing is or where it's from so I can't judge based on that.
He's a character from Adventure Time. Stands for Never-Ending Pie Throwing Robot, and the name is pretty self-explanatory.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
In that case the theme is OKAY since while there are a lot of Adventure Time maps already (as one example GauntletDock) this is different from the others!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hi cassie,

This map is being accepted! The build is great! It definitely represents Neptr well. The parkour is fun to play, even after rotating it. Thank you for fixing it! Obviously the theme is fine since there are no Neptr maps. Overall, the map is great! Well done!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.