New Donator Ranks | Voting Removed

Kyle

Donator
Ratings
I'm sorry, why are you removing perks from pre-EULA/pre-TODAY ranks that we paid for? You should at least leave it alone like other servers are doing. I don't think that changing everyone's rank that you advertised for special perks(Yes, I know about the clause in the shop ToS but still) should be turned into a more "useless" rank.

so uuh, i have sponsor on survival, i won it by the mythical chest special rank upgrade, So do i get a different rank instead only for survival or will i lose all my perks that i had as sponsor and revert to being a member (if so i would buy a rank but i don't have paypal, i can only use iDeal <-- a bank system for users from the netherlands)

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
Yes, if your rank is converted to VIP, then you will not have to pay the full price to upgrade to VIP+

You will have VIP+ on every server, which is the equivalent to Sponsor. If you only have Sponsor on Survival, you will have to claim VIP+ on our store to receive it on other servers (Free)
Thank you so much Dacon one more question When will this update be available
[DOUBLEPOST=1471078929,1471078119][/DOUBLEPOST]Dacon i saw people in hub with vip+ and i wanted to know if your starting the update atm

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Since I'm a global Legend (except for the newest servers) and have Vast On Skyblock. Will I be VIP+ on SB and VIP everywhere else??

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
if we bought sponsor on like 3 servers do we have global vip+

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
so uuh, i have sponsor on survival, i won it by the mythical chest special rank upgrade, So do i get a different rank instead only for survival or will i lose all my perks that i had as sponsor and revert to being a member (if so i would buy a rank but i don't have paypal, i can only use iDeal <-- a bank system for users from the netherlands)
Ranks that are won through giveaways, crates, etc. will remain be converted to either VIP/VIP+

You will not be able to claim it on our store to receive on other servers

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Just A Question Dacon, Why Are Nicks Disabled?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471111889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love spawning animals on my plot in creative tho. :(
Me Too. :( I love making cows fly with you :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1471112053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Survival doesn't miss out on much... ;) Thank god <3​
No Need To Rub it In For Creative Here

Kyle

Donator
Ratings
@Dacon I see that you are ignoring these comments:
so will my immunity to water on islands be taken away, or will new people who buy the rank wont get it because I think its very unfair if its taken away from the people who already bought it.

*edited in* Dose this mean we would get grandfathered into the new ranks"

Grandfathered is a provision in which an old rule continues to apply to some existing situations while a new rule will apply to all future cases. Those exempt from the new rule are said to have grandfather rights or acquired rights.
I'm sorry, why are you removing perks from pre-EULA/pre-TODAY ranks that we paid for? You should at least leave it alone like other servers are doing. I don't think that changing everyone's rank that you advertised for special perks(Yes, I know about the clause in the shop ToS but still) should be turned into a more "useless" rank.
This is really stupid in my eyes. Probably wont play as often.
May I ask if you will be providing a statement on the concerns stated by these comments or you will end up being suspiciously secretive about the whole update.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hey sorry about posting twice on the same topic question never answered: So what happened is I got Blackbeard on islands now are we going to get grandfathered into the new rules like we did last time the server was threatened with being blacklisted @Dacon Please answer because I literally got the rank about 2 days ago.

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
Yes, if your rank is converted to VIP, then you will not have to pay the full price to upgrade to VIP+

Awesome thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1471115770][/DOUBLEPOST]Um so people pay different amounts of money for the same rank? I don't think that is very fair tbh, but ik that lots has changed.

HiaFelix | Felix

Ratings
45 4
Can I get my Money back? I bought a $30 Legend Rank, and Now I have VIP no Nicks no color chat! I want my money back
Its still being worked on, and you wont get your money back. Just be paitent
[DOUBLEPOST=1471117587][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a suggestion..for Survival..Since you cant vote anymore and cant get Iron Golem Spawners you should add them to the shop for like 500k - 700k