Ratings
Perspective by JojoAteYourTaco

this is my first map, hope you like it
sort of have no idea how to submit
how do I get my head?
hope you enjoy
for more questions hit me up on discord: JojoAteYourTaco#5581
I think it's a medium map, tell me what you think
i made it on map maker world i think, use /plot home JojoAteYourTaco to get to it

Last edited:

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
oh god the pictures arent loading in, msg me on discord if you want to see them
I can't see the problem with just taking new pictures and editting the old ones out? Just take screenshots and put those on here.

Ratings
I can't give a rating until you upload the photos.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
ok.the name dosent match the build i think it is in teh perspective of ants but idk.the jumps a repetitive and the invisable blocks are one of the most unrecommended blocks
the jumps are more of hard diff it is very confusing.

Ratings
Perspective by JojoAteYourTaco

this is my first map, hope you like it
sort of have no idea how to submit
how do I get my head?
hope you enjoy
for more questions hit me up on discord: JojoAteYourTaco#5581
I think it's a medium map, tell me what you think
i made it on map maker world i think, use /plot home JojoAteYourTaco to get to it

I really hope more people play this map, i love the feedback
[DOUBLEPOST=1526148578,1526148125][/DOUBLEPOST]
Naaaaaaaaaaah x)
[DOUBLEPOST=1525952901,1525952341][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice build, love it. alot of jump variarity, and a maze... Loved it overal. +1
thanks for the positive review man
ok.the name dosent match the build i think it is in teh perspective of ants but idk.the jumps a repetitive and the invisable blocks are one of the most unrecommended blocks
the jumps are more of hard diff it is very confusing.
I thought the barrier maze was relatively easy in comparison to others i've seen. and I thought it was a neat trick to connect the chest and the bed, as I wanted the map to stretch around the room. I think the name is fine, as the player is given a new perspective of the house, and I'm pretty sure the jumps weren't repetitive, as I used ladders, fences, barriers, and slime. Thanks for the feedback

Also, don't knock my map because it was too difficult, that's just unfair

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: +1

Response: Great map. I have no idea Appledestroyer is on about. The parkour had variation and the theme, the building, was pleasing to the eye. The only thing you could improve is the empty space in the middle of the house (like maybe, build the signs in big with different text? ;D)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Jojo,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected.

Reasons for Rejection:

The Build

The overall build looks nice. However, it is pretty empty. There could be plenty of more things added to the inside. Items such as a carpet, some paintings, an armor stand with armor, some flowers, and just more decorations in general.

The Theme

The idea of "Perspective" is actually really nice. I find this idea to be very interesting and very cool. However, you used a house theme to portray this. A general theme of a house isn't too original. There are plenty of house courses. But, as I said, the perspective part is definitely cool!

The Parkour

I had multiple people test the Parkour along with me. The parkour isn't very fun or interesting to do. It is quite repetitive and is way too hard for medium. The course is also way too long for medium. Maybe try to include more of a variety of jumps.

What I Really Did Like:

Despite what was said, I do like the idea of the course. I mentioned this before, but the idea of "Perspective" is very cool. I walked into the course and felt as if my character had shrunk. This, to me, was very interesting!

Overall:

The overall build is lacking much to it. It might be big, but it is very empty on the inside. The theme of this course is mainly a house, and that theme isn't very original. Also, the parkour isn't fun to do. It is very repetitive and doesn't have much variety to it. However, the "Perspective" idea is very cool! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.