Not open for further replies.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm going to give you a +1 on this map, however there are some things I would like to see modified. For starters, the theme and looks of the map are exquisite and very well-thought out and good looking, but I do believe they could use some work. As PanakezRule5 stated, the Pinocchio figure itself is pretty "blocky" in general and I feel it could be shaped to be more pleasing to the eye. One small detail I noticed that was weird to me was the fact you have the map difficulty as "Easy" on your forums post but in the actual map it says "Medium". Also at the finish of the map, there is a green wool below the pressure plate- indicating an Easy finish. Other than this, I thought the theme and viewing of the map were very nice and cute-looking. As for the parkour, I had a very enjoyable time twisting and turning on the many different types of jumps the map had to offer, it was very fun to do in my opinion and had some very interesting jumps at times. Overall, I thought your map was great and I hope to see more in the future!

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Hey Jake,
I’m aware of the medium, because it was originally a medium then I motified it to be a easy
I just forgot to change it lol, and thank you for the feedback!
Kind regards, Dark

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Dark,

I am happy to inform you that this course is being accepted! The build looks nice and represents its theme of "Pinocchio". This said theme is also original, as it has not been built yet in Parkour. I think my only issue with the build was that Pinocchio doesn't have showing suspenders and part of his shirt is yellow, not white. However, he still looks like Pinocchio and not many people will notice that anyway. The parkour on this course is fun and interesting to do. It was modified a bit to help it match the easy difficulty better. Overall, the build is nice and represents the theme, the theme is original, and the parkour is fun and interesting to do. Nice job! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.