Insane(hard)
upload_2018-4-30_18-57-24.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-57-36.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-57-51.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-58-9.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-58-21.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-58-33.png

upload_2018-4-30_18-58-43.png
Hello and welcome to my new map I created called "Power Plant" which is thought to be an Insane(hard) just below the difficulty of simpsons/DHMIS, the main difficulty in my map is the fact that there are 0 checkpoints, there are only floors you fall to acting as natural cp's, with that I am trying to resemble other parkour servers with their "sky" sections where if you fall you have to restart the map, I have got 2 transition parts and 1 sky part, but I made them fairly easy, because I don't think players are used to such types of maps yet. I think it would add a refreshing touch to the maps we have aswell as adding a new hard Insane.
If you judges however think the map is to hard(I find it easier than simpsons or DHMIS) I would be willing to nerf some sections and in the most extreme case even add cp's, but that would remove the point of my l/d parts, so I would need to redo them, another thing I could do is replace the Expert finish with the Insane finish and remove the last sky part, but in my opinion that would be boring and remove the concept I was going for.
Lastly, I made a video of me doing the entire map, the video was recorded in sections so I can't prove this but, I beat all l/d sections without failing(you will have to trust me on that statement) so in my opinion the map is beatable, maybe not to all players but the top players should be able to complete this map.
(ps: Let us place cobwebs with world edit, placing that smoke was tedious)

Last edited:

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
I actually like the idea of 0 checkpoints. Makes me feel like I'm on a rankup course on certain servers and the rooms are really nice. Also, the parkour where you can fall is REALLY easy. +2

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I love the design and theme of this parkour. It’s designed very well and amazingly fun to play. I had a great time adventuring through the parkour and, despite the absence of checkpoints, it’s not hard to get back to where your last place was. A definite +1 from me!

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I love the idea of no checkpoints. I think it's gonne be rather hard but it's still possible. The build is amazing itself, so for these factors I am giving a +1. Good jumps Kroro!

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
I’m going to give it a +1 my only concern of this map is that if you fall on one of the outside sections then you have to restart from the very start, please make atleast 3 checkpoints thanks!

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I’m going to give it a +1 my only concern of this map is that if you fall on one of the outside sections then you have to restart from the very start, please make atleast 3 checkpoints thanks!
That is the whole purpose of the outside sections, They are called transition or sky sections and are used on nearly all other pk servers, I thought I would try and bring that concept to manacube and because it's the first of its kind on this server I made them really easy, usually sky is way harder

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
That is the whole purpose of the outside sections, They are called transition or sky sections and are used on nearly all other pk servers, I thought I would try and bring that concept to manacube and because it's the first of its kind on this server I made them really easy, usually sky is way harder
Oml the stress level will be insane x)

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Oml the stress level will be insane x)
I makes the parts really hard if you can't calm yourself down. but when you finally beat the map is it SO satisfying trust me

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I makes the parts really hard if you can't calm yourself down. but when you finally beat the map is it SO satisfying trust me
That's the feeling I get when I beat any insane map x)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello kroro1,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build looks good and the theme is good as well. It definitely represents a power plant, and actually showed me what one looks like (I didn't know haha). I will be honest, the reason this course has taken so long to judge is because we have not known what to do with it. We do like the idea with the parkour. However, there has been concern about the fact that there are no checkpoints. I know you made it easy and I know you don't want any checkpoints, but there has to be checkpoints on the course. If you don't want checkpoints, I understand. But, if you do decide to add them, you can resubmit this course!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.