Question of the Day #3

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
Elementary. Where things didn't mattered and nobody cared about what you looked liked or sounded like. :confused:

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Although I'm still in Highschool, I'd definitely say Elementary School. All the fun trends like Silly Bands and BeyBlades were way more important to everyone than social status etc. A lot more fun and a lot less stress :)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Although I'm still in Highschool, I'd definitely say Elementary School. All the fun trends like Silly Bands and BeyBlades were way more important to everyone than social status etc. A lot more fun and a lot less stress :)
omfg silly bands!! I used to be 10 on each wrist hell yea xDD Mad Respect

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Elementary school because back then I didn't have to care about my grades haha

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Honestly, they've all been quite good to me. Elementary was simple, nothing mattered and no one cared. I had great friends in middle school that I still miss and I wish I still spoke to them on the daily. In high school, we get to pick what we want to study so I loved studying since it was a subject I wanted to do. Going to school and studying was a lot better when you actually enjoyed it. So in the end, I can't really complain about any of them. They've all been great to me.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I loved Elementary school, it was a simpler time. I didn’t have to worry about AP Exams, or anything else. People didn’t really care about appearance as stated above, I could wear whatever I wanted without getting “ripped on” and the only thing I had to worry about was how long I got to play outside, and if I did my small homework assignment to even be allowed to go to recess that day! (Sitting on the wall sucked D: )

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, they've all been quite good to me. Elementary was simple, nothing mattered and no one cared. I had great friends in middle school that I still miss and I wish I still spoke to them on the daily. In high school, we get to pick what we want to study so I loved studying since it was a subject I wanted to do. Going to school and studying was a lot better when you actually enjoyed it. So in the end, I can't really complain about any of them. They've all been great to me.
Again really impressed at no direct answer! Personally I hated school in general but I can definitely see how being interested in studying would brighten your high school experience and I am very much glad for you :D

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I loved Elementary school, it was a simpler time. I didn’t have to worry about AP Exams, or anything else. People didn’t really care about appearance as stated above, I could wear whatever I wanted without getting “ripped on” and the only thing I had to worry about was how long I got to play outside, and if I did my small homework assignment to even be allowed to go to recess that day! (Sitting on the wall sucked D: )
Fully agree with this answer tbh xD and that sitting on the wall line 0_0 the hate is too relatable

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Fully agree with this answer tbh xD and that sitting on the wall line 0_0 the hate is too relatable
We all know that hatred for sitting on the wall while all your friends played all too well ahaha

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I’d say elementary, but specifically kindergarten to second grade, before my parents divorced. I had no grades to worry about. Barely any homework. And no family issues that I knew of at the time. I could get home and just go out to play. Stress was nonexistent and life felt real. I can’t say third was the same because thats when I found out of the divorce and nothing felt real. But kindergarten to second grade is definitely a time I will miss

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I’d say elementary, but specifically kindergarten to second grade, before my parents divorced. I had no grades to worry about. Barely any homework. And no family issues that I knew of at the time. I could get home and just go out to play. Stress was nonexistent and life felt real. I can’t say third was the same because thats when I found out of the divorce and nothing felt real. But kindergarten to second grade is definitely a time I will miss
I believe that's a goal of yours.. to make life real again and that goal is powerful because it is so broad. Love the way you explained this and am glad you made it through those hard times <3 parent splits suck...

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I know it's not really an option but University is being the best for me. This is because I've either been bullied or because I absolutely hated the classes I had. Now I don't get bullied and almost every class I have is the most enjoyable ever!!