Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

The reason why I love christmas so much is because, I love seeing my entire family again in the same room. My family isn’t that close so christmas is like our yearly thing.

This year unfortunately christmas is basically cancelled where I live ;/

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yesh I do. I just love the whole season, christmas morning the most tho

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there!

The reason why I love christmas so much is because, I love seeing my entire family again in the same room. My family isn’t that close so christmas is like our yearly thing.

This year unfortunately christmas is basically cancelled where I live ;/
I’m sorry to hear that... I promise it’ll get better, we just need to stay safe a little longer :3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I love Christmas!!! I can't pick one favorite! I love all the lights, the vibe, the snow, the making cookies, hanging out with family, gifts, just everything!! Christmas is easily my favorite holiday!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
One of my favorite parts of Christmas comes after Christmas. It usually happens the first weekend in January, but I volunteer with the local scouting organizations who do this Christmas tree pickup.
The families leave the tree at the end of their driveway with a donation (no requirement but usually 10-20$) and then through a sign up sheet, the scouts know what houses to go to. I usually stay at the 'base' to help out where the drivers unload the trees into a pile to be chipped and used for mulch around town.
This is always the biggest fundraiser of the year. The record number of trees weve gotten was around 2400, so the money quickly adds up!
We always have a little table with donuts, hot chocolate, and coffee. It's not uncommon for the day we do it on to be -10f or lower, so the hot drinks certainly boost peoples spirits.
This year it's going to be just the scout leaders and some adult volunteers with trucks to do it. It's sad because the little scouts always have a ton of fun climbing the pile of trees and messaging around.
Screw you corona!!!

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
Christmas is definitely amazing. Everything is the best.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
christmas.gif

Hiya all!

What I enjoy most about Christmas has to be waking up in the morning and spending time with family and friends while eating food, opening presents that we've all given each other, having Christmas lunch together and then chilling in the afternoon while watching cheesy Christmas airings on the TV; mainly ELF and the gruffalo christmas special.

Another quick question, what's everyone's favourite Christmas related food/dish?

~Jash

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
One of my favorite parts of Christmas comes after Christmas. It usually happens the first weekend in January, but I volunteer with the local scouting organizations who do this Christmas tree pickup.
The families leave the tree at the end of their driveway with a donation (no requirement but usually 10-20$) and then through a sign up sheet, the scouts know what houses to go to. I usually stay at the 'base' to help out where the drivers unload the trees into a pile to be chipped and used for mulch around town.
This is always the biggest fundraiser of the year. The record number of trees weve gotten was around 2400, so the money quickly adds up!
We always have a little table with donuts, hot chocolate, and coffee. It's not uncommon for the day we do it on to be -10f or lower, so the hot drinks certainly boost peoples spirits.
This year it's going to be just the scout leaders and some adult volunteers with trucks to do it. It's sad because the little scouts always have a ton of fun climbing the pile of trees and messaging around.
Screw you corona!!!
That's super cool! A lot of work but definitely cool :3 and YES... SCREW CORONA

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
View attachment 39401

Hiya all!

What I enjoy most about Christmas has to be waking up in the morning and spending time with family and friends while eating food, opening presents that we've all given each other, having Christmas lunch together and then chilling in the afternoon while watching cheesy Christmas airings on the TV; mainly ELF and the gruffalo christmas special.

Another quick question, what's everyone's favourite Christmas related food/dish?

~Jash
O M G, that watching Elf part is way to relatable xD and i don't have a favorite "dish" but I am addicted to eggnog 0-0

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
My favorite thing about Christmas is always my mom's cooking. Coming home after finals is always a treat, because on Christmas Eve my mother always makes duck with cherry sauce and cream peas...two things she only makes once a year.
It's hard for me to be excited about the holidays this year with everything going on. With my grandpa passing and the pandemic, my family is pretty...out of spirits (including myself).

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite thing about Christmas is always my mom's cooking. Coming home after finals is always a treat, because on Christmas Eve my mother always makes duck with cherry sauce and cream peas...two things she only makes once a year.
It's hard for me to be excited about the holidays this year with everything going on. With my grandpa passing and the pandemic, my family is pretty...out of spirits (including myself).
Yea.. I definitely feel that, but the way I see it is: There’s no bad without the good and there’s no good without the bad. So take whatever bad you’ve been through recently and recognize your due a whole lot of the ladder in the opposite direction. Enjoy yourself and enjoy and appreciate those around you ESPECIALLY because of what’s going on... treasure every little thing you have and you’ll recognize how the lows don’t outway the highs.