Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I think my favourite part of Christmas is having a break from school. I'm not sure who doesn't love a good break from work or school or both!! I also really enjoy the food- we always have a big meal on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve. Sometimes we'll have family over-or in recent years-go to my grandpa's house. Unfortunately, my grandpa passed away recently and due to COVID, we aren't sure what's happening. But I am trying to stay positive, because I know no matter what happens we will do something, it might just be a little (or a lot) different. I do hope I will get to see my dad and sister, even if it's virtually!! I'm currently with my mom at my grandpa's house since the cases back home went up between now and the time we came here- we weren't planning on staying long but plans changed...

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Well, I think my favourite part of Christmas is having a break from school. I'm not sure who doesn't love a good break from work or school or both!! I also really enjoy the food- we always have a big meal on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve. Sometimes we'll have family over-or in recent years-go to my grandpa's house. Unfortunately, my grandpa passed away recently and due to COVID, we aren't sure what's happening. But I am trying to stay positive, because I know no matter what happens we will do something, it might just be a little (or a lot) different. I do hope I will get to see my dad and sister, even if it's virtually!! I'm currently with my mom at my grandpa's house since the cases back home went up between now and the time we came here- we weren't planning on staying long but plans changed...
As long as the rest of your family stays safe, make sure that you show how much you care about the people around you Kat. If anything don't make it different from any other Christmas, for your family and your grandpa, enjoy each others time and laugh and love like he'd love to see you do <3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
ahhh yes. I love Christmas morning. My whole family in the living room and just having a nice breakfast. This year has been kinda tough for me coz my family has been separated by covid. But thankfully we will all be together again for Christmas. So thats nice :)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
i like walking down the streets to see all the lights in the city while its snowing, its kinda magical tbh

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I love Christmas but the problem is where I live it hasn't snowed since 1990 when my mom was a kid, when it did the snowflakes melted on impact with the ground

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
ahhh yes. I love Christmas morning. My whole family in the living room and just having a nice breakfast. This year has been kinda tough for me coz my family has been separated by covid. But thankfully we will all be together again for Christmas. So thats nice :)
YESSS that’s what I love to hear! A happy ending

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Usually I'd say the presents and listening to music in the 2 hour drive to my relatives' houses, but this year it's seeing my family. I haven't been able to visit them in almost a year obviously because of covid, so I'm really really looking forward to that this year.

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
My faviourte thing about Christmas is that you're able to give to other without them feeling bad because sometimes when you just wanna be nice and get someone a gift they feel bad and I love just being able to give to others and them not feel bad.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My faviourte thing about Christmas is that you're able to give to other without them feeling bad because sometimes when you just wanna be nice and get someone a gift they feel bad and I love just being able to give to others and them not feel bad.
I feel that on a personal level xD