Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello all,
Sorry that my question of the week is a bit late! But following easter this past weekend, it got me thinking about all the different treats that people enjoy this time of year. So...

What's your favorite Easter themed candy/treat?

Personally, I really love peeps (traditionally chick shaped marshmallows coated in colored sugar if you've never had one). They're so adorable! I've loved them since I was a kid, and they're just simple and have a nice texture to them. The ones they make around Christmas time where the bottoms are dipped in chocolate are really good too!

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
Those gold wrapped chocolate bunnies with the little red ribbon around its neck have always been my favorite!! (also if you’ve never tried peeps in a s’more, I highly recommend it)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Those gold wrapped chocolate bunnies with the little red ribbon around its neck have always been my favorite!! (also if you’ve never tried peeps in a s’more, I highly recommend it)
Omg yes, the classic chocolate bunnies are so cute! And I have not tried a peeps smore, but it sounds amazing and I'm going to have to try it sometime~

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Definitely Cadbury chocolate eggs. Delicious.
Yes! I'm so sad my family didn't buy any this year. Maybe I can catch some on sale online or something since I can't go to the store anytime soon.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Omfg, so you know these peepz marshmellow treats? Those are my favorite they are so good and not even that fattening which is surprising.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I love those mini eggs (chocolate eggs covered in a candy layer)

they are so good!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Ratings
For sure a chocolate bunny!!! I used to get the same ones every year they were so good and had caramel on the inside makes me miss the gold old days when corona wasn't here corona ruined my bday this year as well D:.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Where I live they sell those Jelly eggs, and they're so good ^^
I don't think I quite know what those are! You'll have to send a picture if you have one :) They sound interesting though, I'm sure they're delicious!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hello all,
Sorry that my question of the week is a bit late! But following easter this past weekend, it got me thinking about all the different treats that people enjoy this time of year. So...

What's your favorite Easter themed candy/treat?

Personally, I really love peeps (traditionally chick shaped marshmallows coated in colored sugar if you've never had one). They're so adorable! I've loved them since I was a kid, and they're just simple and have a nice texture to them. The ones they make around Christmas time where the bottoms are dipped in chocolate are really good too!
yum peeps

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I really like jelly beans. Also I really enjoy those sweetart chicks and bunnies. OKAY I LIKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I have a place in New Jersey by me called Gertrude Hawk. It's a chocolate place and their chocolate is just amazing. So, my favorite is their Easter themed caramel milk chocolate smidgens.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Just dark chocolate, man.