Relatable Parkour Moments! :D

Zudox

Donator
Ratings
28. When you master the hardest jumps ever, but yet, can't do 1 block jumps (or run in a straight line when playing PvP) :c

Zudox

Donator
Ratings
30. When you reach a checkpoint and then /cp. Then send 5 gems from scrambler to someone. Fall down. Does t + arrow up and send 5 gems again. Keeps doing it because you think something is wrong, and run out of gems. Then you find out what happened and want your money back, only to find out that the person either logged out, or already used the money.

Ratings
That moment where you know you can make that easy jump, but then you epically fail right in front of your friend and then they give you that look, but then you think to yourself "it's just a game," which makes you feel like crap.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
1,5,8,and 10 are definitely me everyday. :D
XD back to this thing, I got some more

34. When you spend 40 minutes getting to a checkpoint on an insane but miss the final jump. But you hit the checkpoint, for some stupid reason as you fall, and spawn mid air every time and get checkpoint glitched to death and are forced to restart!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
XD back to this thing, I got some more

34. When you spend 40 minutes getting to a checkpoint on an insane but miss the final jump. But you hit the checkpoint, for some stupid reason as you fall, and spawn mid air every time and get checkpoint glitched to death and are forced to restart!
Remember if you do that you can ask a staff member to return you to the correct checkpoint.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Remember if you do that you can ask a staff member to return you to the correct checkpoint.
Yea, lol, but no one was on so I decided to just start over instead. XD

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
36. What's Parkour?
37. Somehow getting Dacon to be the one to save you from infinite checkpoint falling