Resigning.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Hello, sorry to say this, but I am leaving the staff team. I've encounted a lot of disrespect from some of the players here and I just do not want to constantly deal with the same people over and over again. I've resigned because I am now a moderator on another server, as I can't be a mod here and there then I guess i'll have to leave the mana staff team. I love you all and wish yous the best with anything that happens further on in life, if you ever need me or would like to have a casual conversation with me then you can message me on here, Discord (Maddeh#5054), Skype (maddison.beacall) or twitter (_Maddeh_). I've enjoyed my time as a moderator here but I guess it is time to say goodbye. I've tried my hardest for this server, but I don't think I did a good enough job.

One special person that i'd like to thank is my best friend, Lewie. He's always been there for me since I started playing on this server, and has helped me out through numerous problems. I don't know where i'd be if he wasn't there.

Also @Traversive . ily.

Goodbye,
Maddeh.

Last edited:

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Here I go.

Maddie we support everything you do and I support it mostly everything you do I will help you with even if you don't help. I was so proud when your were accepted and still am the manacube staff team will hopefully be proud that you even got mod on a server like that. I know we will still talk as I can't live without you, You're my best friend and without you I'd probably be hanging myself right now. You support me through everything and I try to return that and I hope I do. I know some Staff will be dissapointed but they need to respect that sometimes we have to make a decision. I love you so much and I will talk you you later.

I love you Maddie. Good luck :(

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
As hard as this was to read, I am so upset you have to leave. I didnt talk to you much but when I did I really enjoyed it. I hope for you to enjoy your next moderating expirience and hope it is better than the one you had at manacube. Please dont "officially" leave. You have to come back and visit. I could barely handle writing this without tearing up a little. I cant handle losing 2 very good people and not seeing them on everyday on mana anymore. :'c Have fun see you soon!
- xxiKing <3

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Maddie,

I support you in any decision you make, and although it is sad to see you go, I'm happy for you. Meeting and hanging out with you really were some of the best times I've had. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and hope to see you online again sometime! <3

Ari

Morgaritas

Ratings
Maddieee <33,

I love you, so much. We may not have talked a lot in the past few weeks but when we did, I loved talking to you. You were funny and kind and I honestly don't know what me or anyone else I can think of would do without you. As for Moderating. You did an amazing job. Don't listen to what anyone else says, believe me. You were an amazing person and staff. If we talked a lot more I would love to think of you as someone I could come to with my problems and we could discuss them together and I could do the same for you. We all loved you Maddie. Never doubt that. I really hope to talk to you more and we can get to know eachother, etc. I'll miss you Maddie, so will the rest of us.

Love you,
Morgan <3

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Maddehhh,

I haven't talked to you that much in the past time, but I know you're a great person for sure. You've been an awesome moderator as well, players listened and looked up to you. So did I, when you got staff, I looked up to you and kept looking how you dealt with certain things. You're really liked among the players and so I hope you come and visit a few times c:

See you and good luck with everything in the future!