Rejected Resources - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Lykkie
Map Name: Resources
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: -1:-44 or /plot v Lykkie 2 (Its in the back of the plot)
Difficulty: Hard
Number of Jumps: Around 68
Photos:
2018-06-04_17.53.21.png
2018-06-04_17.53.36.png
2018-06-04_17.53.52.png
2018-06-04_17.54.37.png

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I really like the theme of this map, it’s original and I cannot recall seeing a map of the same/similar theme. The build is also good, and the parkour looks varied (I can see fence jumps, ladder jumps, slime). Although I haven’t tested this map, the parkour looks fun from the photos you have provided.
Furthermore I will be giving this map a +1 , and I hope to see this accepted.
Good luck! :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Lykkie,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. Now don't stop reading! The build looks amazing and the theme is original. The theme is "resources", which is very creative! The only reason for rejecting this course is because the parkour is too hard for a hard course. If you can make the parkour easier, you may, of course, resubmit this course! Also, I'd like to notify you that there is an exploit on your map. I will put a link to a screenshot of the exploit below. Anyway, if you fix the exploit and make the parkour easier, you may resubmit this! It looks amazing and I personally would love to see it put into Parkour! :D

Exploit Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/jz9e5l

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.