RIP Minevast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
RIP Minevast.

I expect this to be removed or locked, or drowned out simply because all the forums is is a bunch of people who don't know player reports and ban appeals exists and parkour submissions.

I don't know how to word this. Minevast needs to step up it's community.
DDoS protection is bad, we have people DC'ing every 20 seconds.
There are people there to ruin your day for no reason.

What happened to kindness?
Our way of solving problems is to make more problems.

Why can't it be like 2013?
We were all organized. Clean. Pure.
We knew how to handle eachother instead of freak out everytime someone said 'youre mean.'
We didn't have waves of people insulting you for your personal opinion.
We didn't have racists or sexists.

I don't know if there's a way to even fix the community.
And staff, don't tell me to go "report the people I have a problem with."
You're telling us, the players, to report all the players we personally don't like (hence said in a post by Michael).

We're told to handle conflicts-act like a staff member, yet when we do, the people who tell us to proceed to criticize us and tell us to stop.

There may not be a way to fix this.
But if there is, take action and do it.

I, and other players, aren't going to take this new community of rude people, even if it means being a hypocrite.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I've not even been able to play much the last two days because the network has been too laggy. If I'm building on creative, when I disconnected it rolls back my build. I lag back on parkour and sometimes I can't even log back in.

The disconnecting and lag needs to be fixed.

D

Deleted member 643

Dephry my boy, you have such a good point some times I just cant stand the community with people like James. 2013 was MineVast golden year I loved 2013 it was pure as you said no sexists and racists. I feel that as if my opinion or anyone else s has like no value on servers like Creative I feel like Skyblock is stuck in 2013 its frozen in time all the people are so positive on skyblock like if you make the absolute worst build known to man they will be like no its amazing Psy level. There really needs to be more severe rules put in place for MineVast.

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
depth why didn't your write this earlier?
all staff needs to read this, especially dacon.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I completely agree with all of this. Also, to add comments on if you're new to minevast, sure, you'll make mistakes. But when you get called out for those mistakes make sure to fix it! And, don't be that guy who has a thread title in all caps in the wrong place that is completely pointless. I did that once when I was new (my I WAS BANNED thread) and nowadays I notice so many new members (especially regarding parkour) that have things in the wrong place, have stupid and pointless threads, and do nothing to fix the issues you're causing. There's a specific new member that comes to mind that is the absolute bane of my existence when it comes to their threads. Don't be that guy, don't be a racist, sexist, or anything! Just have fun, but make sure if you're having fun, it doesn't take away from everyone else having fun!

-best regards
Jazzy
[DOUBLEPOST=1440030688][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit (phone version of the site won't allow edits so this should merge in a little while) also, fix the disconnect problems. They're really screwy.

Another sidenote, people shouldn't have to post threads explaining they're bisexual, gay, or whatever. This should just be accepted! Side note on the sexists side of things

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
RIP Minevast.

I expect this to be removed or locked, or drowned out simply because all the forums is is a bunch of people who don't know player reports and ban appeals exists and parkour submissions.

We knew how to handle eachother instead of freak out everytime someone said 'youre mean.'

You're telling us, the players, to report all the players we personally don't like (hence said in a post by Michael).

We're told to handle conflicts-act like a staff member, yet when we do, the people who tell us to proceed to criticize us and tell us to stop.

I, and other players, aren't going to take this new community of rude people, even if it means being a hypocrite.
We've just finished switching over to our original ddos protection provider - There should be no more random disconnects and ping should be much lower for EU players!

Of course the server would be a lot more kind in 2013 - as there was 100x less players in 2013 :p

The bad eggs will eventually be muted/banned

Ratings
RIP Minevast.

Totally agree with you. Every 45 seconds, a fight breaks out on Creative. Now that's a little too many fights within a day.

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Oh my god guys, I found the nice community!
I'm surprised you guys liked this. It's the truth, but it is kind of saddening.

I checked my alerts to see 5. 5!

I can't believe you guys come to agree.

Oh, and thank you Dacon for fixing what you can. :)
I saw a notification that you posted and my first thought was "im screwed."

Once again, thanks for the support guys.
You all are what make Minevast whole.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Deph I totally agree. I have played minevast for over a year and yes the community has changed not saying for the better but I just hope that some people were a little more kind. Hating us older members.

Ratings
Oh my god guys, I found the nice community!
I'm surprised you guys liked this. It's the truth, but it is kind of saddening.

I checked my alerts to see 5. 5!

I can't believe you guys come to agree.

Oh, and thank you Dacon for fixing what you can. :)
I saw a notification that you posted and my first thought was "im screwed."

Once again, thanks for the support guys.
You all are what make Minevast whole.
Adding on to that, fights break out on MineVast creative every 45 seconds. Now, that's too much. And it's mostly fights on petty matters like "screw you you griefed my plot" and "i didn't do it". Heh. Being some dude who has to put up with these fights is actually making my head explode. And this happens every time I log on. And it's all mostly 9-11 year olds, I think.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Adding on to that, fights break out on MineVast creative every 45 seconds. Now, that's too much. And it's mostly fights on petty matters like "screw you you griefed my plot" and "i didn't do it". Heh. Being some dude who has to put up with these fights is actually making my head explode. And this happens every time I log on. And it's all mostly 9-11 year olds, I think.
The problem isn't exactly age, its Maturity. Ever seen joshmon987 on Kitpvp? He finally told me that he bowspammed and kept saying "rekt" to those he killed because he wanted to troll around on the server while recording, so he could show his COUSINS and "have a laugh". And you know how old he is? He's 14 years old. Im 3 years younger and I'm the one telling him to stop trolling.

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
The problem isn't exactly age, its Maturity. Ever seen joshmon987 on Kitpvp? He finally told me that he bowspammed and kept saying "rekt" to those he killed because he wanted to troll around on the server while recording, so he could show his COUSINS and "have a laugh". And you know how old he is? He's 14 years old. Im 3 years younger and I'm the one telling him to stop trolling.
Let me guess, there wasn't any staff on the server

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Let me guess, there wasn't any staff on the server
Hes been hanging around for a few days, sometimes when BlurredFace was on, etc. Nobody was on when he spilled the beans though, but I forgot screenshots :/

And hey piggles ;3

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
Hes been hanging around for a few days, sometimes when BlurredFace was on, etc. Nobody was on when he spilled the beans though, but I forgot screenshots :/

And hey piggles ;3
staff barely fix any problem that occurs :-: and hai!

Ratings
I don't play KitPVP, so I don't know a damn thing about him. But I gotta say, it is mostly due to maturity, but I gotta say, age is sometimes a factor. I know, I've seen mature 9 year olds and immature ones; and 19 year olds who behave as if they're 7.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440137682][/DOUBLEPOST]
staff barely fix any problem that occurs :-: and hai!
Unless it's Crackhead. (SirCrackers)

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
I don't play KitPVP, so I don't know a damn thing about him. But I gotta say, it is mostly due to maturity, but I gotta say, age is sometimes a factor. I know, I've seen mature 9 year olds and immature ones; and 19 year olds who behave as if they're 7.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440137682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unless it's Crackhead. (SirCrackers)
very true :3 also the rule about you have to be 13 is stupid as well :( no offense dacon

Ratings
very true :3 also the rule about you have to be 13 is stupid as well :( no offense dacon
Honestly, Piglet, I find that rule okay. (feel free to disagree.) It helps to ensure maturity of users who become staff. But I gotta admit, I think the 500-word minimum for a staff app is a little bit much.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Honestly, the age limit should be an age so small there's really no point in even mentioning it, but DISCOURAGING under-age people from applying by saying "Theres a lower chance if you are under [age] to be accepted blah bla bla oink moo." In my opinion, that would be more appropriate, because ter are always some people who could take the job, but don't evn want to TRY because theres a age limit, and they aren't old enough. Although dacon DID say that some of those rules may not apply to you if you're exceptional and have a great application.

Ratings
Honestly, the age limit should be an age so small there's really no point in even mentioning it, but DISCOURAGING under-age people from applying by saying "Theres a lower chance if you are under [age] to be accepted blah bla bla oink moo." In my opinion, that would be more appropriate, because ter are always some people who could take the job, but don't evn want to TRY because theres a age limit, and they aren't old enough. Although dacon DID say that some of those rules may not apply to you if you're exceptional and have a great application.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.