RIP Minevast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Honestly, the age limit should be an age so small there's really no point in even mentioning it, but DISCOURAGING under-age people from applying by saying "Theres a lower chance if you are under [age] to be accepted blah bla bla oink moo." In my opinion, that would be more appropriate, because ter are always some people who could take the job, but don't evn want to TRY because theres a age limit, and they aren't old enough. Although dacon DID say that some of those rules may not apply to you if you're exceptional and have a great application.
It would be nice, but the promotion team has agreed that if you are not 13 or older, you will be denied instantly.

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
I think that the 13 year old rule is good, because even if you're a really mature 9-year old, most people would rather listen to a 13 year old be staff, and the 13 year old will just be older and possibly be able to handle more situations. Also, I think you have to be 13 years old or more to legally have skype, which is how the staff do their final interview if the application is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.