Shift's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShiftyWifty, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:49 PM.

1. ShiftyWifty

ShiftyWifty Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Greetings.

I am Shift. Anything from Shifty to Luke works. Try to avoid removing the "f" though. I am 19, from Toronto, in the beautiful white country known as Canada.
    My IGN is shift0011. I'm lowkey cheesed I didn't make the "s" a capital 5 years ago. I mainly spend time on Olympus (Rebirth 6 Grinding out Kingdom Workers) or Parkour (Ninja).

| Real Life |
    • I finished a year of Physics and Math at the University of Toronto, and am currently on a break year as I transfer to a different faculty. In retrospect, Physics wasn't the best thing to study, however I did enjoy it and the year in general helped me realize that I wanted to transfer and study a different subject.

• My favourite colour is purple. It symbolizes ambition among other things, something that I sometimes think I have too much of.

• I honestly enjoy all genres of music, however my go-to's are Trap/Rap, KPop, and Lo-Fi. I stan Got7 and Exo. I really enjoy DPR Live's pieces. Skan, Elephante and DVBBS are probably my EDM faves.
    • I do enjoy watching movies, especially those that are Sci-Fi oriented or comedies. I am a big fan of Marvel and Star Wars along with Star Trek.

• One of my two jobs is actually Minecraft. I'm working with a well-renowned creative/build team on a variety of projects. The other job is being a Customer Service Rep. at a grocery store.

• For the past year or so I've realized that I'm fairly artistic. Expressing myself creatively has always been a part of me since birth. Recently it's been shown through Architectual Sketches and 3D models, cooking and playing musical instruments.

• I have played Baseball for 10 years, 4 were at AA level. I've done two years of basketball, and despite my height I never came to enjoy it. It is fun to watch during playoffs on TV, but that's about it. I played Volleyball for my Middle School and High School. Since September 2016, my best friend and I started to play Fifa Mobile, and that kickstarted a deep interest and love for Soccer (Football). Being Polish, I will always support the National Football team of Poland. In terms of clubs, I support Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur. My all time favourite player is Robert Lewandowski.
    | Life Goals |
    • I shouldn't be revealing these.
    | Other |
    I'm generally a friendly guy, I find it easy to make friends and I like to meet new people : ) ! However I'm not someone that enjoys being pushed around or disrespected. I'm usually online 24/7 on discord. I do realize that most introductions aren't too lengthy, but I hope that doesn't turn most readers away in this case.

-L

2. Ambibug

Ambibug Mod+ | Map Judge
    Moderator+ Donator Map Judge

Ratings:
    +271 / 7
    Ambibug
    Welcome to the server and the forums! I’ve seen you around quite a bit on Olympus which I love and I know @Purple4me will love your favourite colour ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reflective

Reflective Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Welcome! Nice introduction - you actually seem really similar to me :D I'm also 19, I spend most of my time on Olympus and Parkour, I just finished my first year at uni where I'm studying Maths, purple is also one of my favourite colours (I have an account called PurpleTurtle3000 - I know, cringe), and I'm a fan of Marvel movies. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of any sports so we're not very similar in that sense :oops:.

I've seen you around a few times on Olympus, so feel free to say hi if you see me online :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Napkinz

Napkinz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1
    Hey Luke. ^_^ I'm just a wee bit older than you - I'm 21 (20 right now but yenno it's close enough to my birthday psshhh). Sadly, I'm a Survival player but eventually I'd like to span back out to Olympus again and fix my terrible Parkour skills. So hopefully we will eventually run into each other!

o.o How tall are you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Forum Master

Ratings:
    +123 / 5
    Heya Shift! Welcome to the forums!
    Well, I live in the same province (And country) as you c: I see you play parkour a bit, hope to catch you on sometime as I'm an avid parkour player (Master rank). About your basketball, I honestly have the exact same thing with baseball; I hate it, but I have to play (idk why). I personally don't have an interest in soccer however it's a very good interest for those who have it. That's really all I gotta say here, welcome and hope to see you around :)
    -Bun

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShiftyWifty

ShiftyWifty Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thank you for the kind welcomes ^_^
    I'm actually 6'5. Dunno if thats tall for most people here, but it certainly is from where I am from.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Napkinz

Napkinz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1
    Sheesh. I'm 5'8. o.o How's the weather up there? haha

• Like Like x 1
  8. ShiftyWifty

ShiftyWifty Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    About the same anywhere else x)