Skull Trumpet - Medium

Ratings
Map Name: Skull Trumpet
Plot: /plot home Paladin_FL 1
Map/Parkour Builder: Paladin_FL
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 44
Number of Checkpoints: 3
Description: This is a little map dedicated to a little meme, nothing more, nothing less. It's actually my first parkour map on this server, and it's mildly infuriating: there's just three or four particular jumps that you might not know how to do it, but i can confirm you it was all tested and the jumps are possible. I was very doubtful about the black background (if it's a problem i might remove it and leave just the skull trumpet), but i think it creates some contrast on the pixel art, especially on the orbits and the nasal cavity of the skull. I hope it's not too spooky for you! Also, spoiler alert, i added a little sign when you finish the parkour, wonder what it says. Anyway, thanks for reading this far and, simply, enjoy!
Disclaimer: The idea of making the pixel art from the original video was just mine, i didn't took the image/tutorial from any socials. To look as closely as the original video, i used a website that converts jpgs into minecraft blocks, also to help me out and show a greater result at the end (i put the link here to confirm what i said https://minecraftart.netlify.app/).
I read the map submission information and format, and i checked off all the bullets from the list, just for the map to be playable, fun, and coherent with all the map requirements.
Thanks for the comprehension and i hope you like my parkour!

Pictures of the Build:
2021-02-03_21.21.00.png
2021-02-03_21.23.24.png
Pictures of the Parkour:
2021-02-03_21.21.17.png
2021-02-03_21.22.38.png
2021-02-03_21.22.57.png

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Looks great but pixel art is not allowed anymore, no idea why.