Rejected SkyChurch Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
an angel which hasn't had much detail but if it did it would mean that it wouldn't be a square head so then i couldn't make parkour jumps
on it

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello _IComboZ,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. First of all, the build isn't very attractive. The build also doesn't really represent the theme too well. It is hard to tell that it is a church just from looking at the build. Also, the jumps can be repetitive in areas of the course. This causes the parkour to not be very fun to do. Overall, the build isn't very attractive, it doesn't represent its theme well, and the jumps aren't very fun to do due to repetitiveness. However, the intended theme, although used before, is still original as it has not been used many times :)

I would like to clarify that a rejection does not mean your map is terrible. If I reject a map, that does not mean it is terrible. So, the fact that I am rejecting this course does not mean it is terrible. Also, a rejection is not the end of the world. You can still make other maps and submit them. I'd like you to do that, actually. Please do not go at me for rejecting a course. Thank you and keep that in mind.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.