Not open for further replies.

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
the build was good and the jumps were also but not going to lie I did get a little confused.

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
thank you for this comment I'm just a little confused of how because of there being specific paths soil you could please could you tell me asap

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
umm i actually used the same image twice accidentally i had two images it will just show the other image right now
2018-04-04_19.51.59.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I think im gonna give you a -1 the reason is because the build doesn't look attractive

Last edited:

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
i do agree with what you said but i mainly focus on the content and then a bit of the build but i've not got anything against your comment it is your opinion.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey _IComboZ,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. First of all, the build isn't very attractive. They do look like slimes but the build could be improved. Also, the theme you chose isn't very original. There are already slime themed courses, such as the one on expert. The parkour on this course is pretty hard for a hard. However, when counting the jumps, it appeared that there were only about 65 jumps. The course is too hard for the hard difficulty, yet too short for an expert. Overall, the build isn't too attractive, the theme isn't very original, and the course is too hard for a hard yet too short for an expert. However, I would like you to know that the parkour was varied and you incorporated slime blocks in a very smart way into the course :)

I would like to clarify that a rejection does not mean your map is terrible. If I reject a map, that does not mean it is terrible. So, the fact that I am rejecting this course does not mean it is terrible. Also, a rejection is not the end of the world. Please do not go at me for rejecting a course. Thank you and keep that in mind.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.