Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Wallet!
Just going to be giving my opinion here; keep in mind that I am not a map judge.

The BUILD fits the theme well, however just as a personal opinion from myself, would be to colour the planets through the use of shading, try to incorporate other blocks into the palette you've used on the planets to do this.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal as we already have space/planets themed Manacube. When coming up with a theme I'd advise you to check over this document here: Maps List - this shows all the accepted maps on ManaCube to date, with their themes to allow you to see if a theme is already on the server.

The PARKOUR is a lot better than your past maps, so you're really improving; however, the parkour is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, try to incorporate your parkour around a 'main build'. Also, try to keep block variation consistent throughout and don't clump it together. I'd recommend you check this document here: Jump Variation - this will allow you to grasp a better understanding of what I mean by jump/block variation. Another issue I found would be that the difficulty is fairly inconsistent throughout, so balancing that out and keeping the difficulty the same across the whole of the course would be something to look at. And that is all.

Other than that, I wish you all the best with your submission and future ones!
Best Regards.

Ratings
Thank you for the feedback! Ill try and brainstorm some ideas with my friend to see if we can make it a reality with the "main build" being the map feature. We try to interperate the parkour to the colour scheme but struggle since we think it doesnt look as good as fluent colours, we chose dark parkour for this map because it represented dark space.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Heya! There are already some maps about planets and the solar system, so its a bit of an unoriginal theme. In my opinion, the build is actually pretty good! The parkour is also alright, just needs some jump variation. I am not a map judge of course, these are just my opinion! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello WalletInspector9,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have solar system and planet themed maps. When creating a map trying to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out!
The build is accurate to the theme, so good work on this.
The parkour is mainly floating, which is typically no longer accepted. The course fits the difficulty and length of an easy map. The jumps are repetitive, I would advise the use of blocks such as flower pots, player heads, fence gates, doors, beds, piston heads and water to spice up your course! I would also advise you spread out your variation, as I can see there is some, but more would be lovely![Jash]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.