Rejected Sonic Speed Race - Easy (39 Jumps, 0 Checkpoints)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a former Insane rank (I have been back for a couple of days and am now Ninja rank because I changed my minecraft name and lost my status) who would like to submit my race map to you guys! I hope you consider or at least give me advice on how I can improve my building techniques! It's a pretty bad map so I hope I can learn a few things if I get rejected.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Make sure to include a warp, title, difficulty and (optional) pictures. I realized you included most of those, but put them in the text not just the title. :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is hard to see. I get that it's a speed race, but there isn't much of a build that could represent this.
- The build is pretty much not there. The course mainly consists out of jumps. Try to have a build that has to do with the theme, I suggest an organic build. Take a look around the parkour world for some inspiration and reference.
- The jumps are pretty straight forward, they are all normal block jumps. Try adding some variety to keep it interesting and fun to play; fences, ladders, iron bars and other jumps are things you could add.
- The length does suit the easy difficulty, but mainly the jumps and build (with that also the theme in general) need work.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Next time however, make sure to follow the format and include all the needed information.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.