Spammy Forum Games

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Recently all I have seen on the manacube forums is games. I have to admit these games are quite fun but I have one problem. People have been using these spammy games to get bring up their total posts to make them look better or give themselves a better chance at staff. I think that forum games thread replies should not count to total posts because players are abusing the system.

I don't want to call anyone out but a prime example would be @Rappinq who has almost 200 posts and hasn't even been on the forums for two weeks.

Last edited:

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
I agree with you entirely it would bring many players down at least 100-200 posts lol

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I totally agree with you about the forum game thing, and I think it that it is a loophole for the staff requirements. But they are fun, and I think that there should be a section on the forums "Forum Games" and when a player posts in there it wouldn't count in their total posts.
Although I don't think Rappinq is a good example, as I have seen him giving advice in staff applications from time to time.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Tbh there should be another category like "forum games" where all those threads would be, but you wouldn't gain any more posts from it if you are posting in that section.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
It should..

It's brought me up like 200 posts. And I have no problem with this because it shouldn't count because players should be commenting on like applications. Which will actually be benefiting the community by bringing us new staff members to help the server grow and protect the players! And also to support the parkour server by giving us parkourers more parkour maps to enjoy!

I hope this gets added it'd be a great addition

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
The requirement is to have 10 helpful/quality posts

If someone has 300 posts but only 1 helpful one, well then they don't meet the requirement lol

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Completely agree. Spamming forum games are no different in my eyes than spamming normal post. I don't think they should count nor would I consider them legitimate post. Only depending on the time frame between each post.