Rejected The Nightmare Within/Hard Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
IGN: DaAssassinPengu (Nick is Pengu)

Warp Name/Command: /plot tp DaAssassinPengu 2 (this is my second plot)

Plot ID: 31;28

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: About 97

demonmain.png
demon1.png
demon2.png
demon3.png
demon4.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1517594113][/DOUBLEPOST]The first map i submitted wasn't my best work but I am proud to present a mixture of everybody's worst nightmare xD. It has a scorpion tail, venom tongue, bat wings, and the scariest thing yet- 97 hard parkour jumps! Enjoy!!!!! -Pengu
[DOUBLEPOST=1517594165][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. I made this out of pure imagination, unlike my first map.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517594813,1517593995][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. P.S. This could also be an expert map
xD

Last edited:

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Like the theme and also that you have made an organic which is one of the most difficult things in building. +1

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Pengu,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The theme idea was nice, however, the build isn't too attractive. The jumps that surround the main build are a bit distracting and aren't very attractive either. On the other hand, the jumps are varied and are fun to do. They fit the hard difficulty nicely. Overall, the jumps are nice but the build isn't very attractive. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future :)
If you have any questions, you may PM me in game, on the forums, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.