This is hard to say..

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
I don't really know who you are (I stick to the parkour) but still, with me and with everyone else, everything is the same. This was brave of you! <3

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Congratulations :D

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
You are so strong to be able to come out like this. It was a pain to come out as a lesbian last year to my mom, but thankfully she was accepting. It is hard coming out as part of the LGBT+ community but it feels amazing when you do, to know you are accepted by friends and family. I haven't told my relatives because they support traditional marriages but it is nice to feel accepted by my mother. Don't let anyone discourage you for being who you are!

-Manyrain

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Congrats for finally getting the courage! Just remember that anyone who bullies you or makes fun of who you like and don't, is just jealous of all the goods things you have! I hope you the get of luck in the future! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1465611706][/DOUBLEPOST] I really don't think anyone's going to attack him and if someone were to, I would not worry him with the possibility. :p

Ratings
Thank you for telling us this! Way to be BOLD and express your feelings! Don't let anyone discourage you for who you are!

Best of luck,