Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 4
Creator: The Stupid!!!!!!! lola_Priya
Jumps; 20
Difficulty: Medium
Name: The House on the Street!

This was A Map I Built AGES! Ago So Leave as much BAD TERRIBLE feedback as you want:) do /plot lola_priya tp 3 to get there!

Last edited:

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I'll do as you say and will give this an -1. It's just a house floating with some tree parkour. Good try next time!

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-1 sorry Lola it’s a house with trees, make sure you think of themes out of Minecraft (I know this theme is out of Minecraft but something people use a lot) try something u have not seen!

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Why are you wasting the judges time if you yourself know that this is bad? You are wasting the judges time and I doubt they appreciate that. And the parkour itself is super boring and looks like you spent maybe 10mins on it.The outside build is bad as well...It is just a house with vanilla trees around it. Please don't waste the judges time to review this. :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello lola,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build itself isn't too attractive. It represents its theme, but the theme isn't very original, as there are many house parkours already in Parkour. The parkour isn't very fun or interesting to do. It is quite short for medium and the jumps are quite easy. There is one jump, however, that is much too hard for medium and easy. Overall, the build isn't too attractive, the theme isn't very original, and the parkour isn't very fun or interesting to do. However, I appreciate the time you took to build this course! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.