Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
looks good +1 but i suggest making it a little smaller and use some more orange in the thunder areas

Jackiee

Ratings
looks good +1 but i suggest making it a little smaller and use some more orange in the thunder areas
yeah i know its quite big and can be overwhelming but its kinda the point, its a storm lol. and about the more orange i tried it couldnt find anything to make it look good

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey Jackie,

I think this map is absolutely AMAZING. The time, dedication, and effort you put into this deserves a +1 from me :)

Have a beautiful rest of your day Jackiee and good luck.

Jackiee

Ratings
BUMP!

Jackiee

Ratings

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Last edited:

Okaylie

MVP
Okaylie
Okaylie
MVP
Ratings
This build is so creative and well done! +1 I play Parkour quite often and would love this to be added! <3 GL

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
@Shinxray @Lxcify I'm sorry for ping, but I've been waiting to long.
It takes a long time for judges to review maps sometimes- be patient! It’ll help in the end and your map will be checked out eventually. I’ve had some maps up for a month or even two before acceptance or denial, so just be patient and keep waiting!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Jackiee_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty original, even if there is already a "Clouds" map, adding thunder is interesting. The build is average, look nice, but all those glass pane can makes people lag, and most of your parkour is floating around the build, making your map messy. The parkour could be better. it's a bit varied, but it's a bit repetitive and boring, mostly because we climb a lot in your map.
However like I said before, the theme is interesting, and the build is nice.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !