cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Ok, so we all know /warp home. It's one of the most recognizable and iconic elements of season 5 and everyone has seen it at least once. For season six we'll of course have something similar but I think it'd be interesting and helpful if we did even some minor planning on the forums beforehand. Here's what I've thought of so far
  • There should be one governing party to rule it. Obviously /warp home is run by JCK, but the governing party shouldn't claim all the land at first.
    • The governing party would make and claim the main building/hub and pathways/non-commercial spaces (decorative fountains, etc.) They would also be allowed some plots for their own shops.
    • "Plots would be 4 square chunks. Using a grid system and pathways will make claiming and navigating the area much easier.
    • Of course, we would first lay pathways using a simple material that can be changed later, but these pathways would help form plot areas.
    • Plots are first come, first serve. Hopefully the area will be quite large and we can expand the amount of plots if needed.
      • Although i haven't thought of an exact ratio yet, parties with more people should be able to claim more plots to make sure more people have a chance at making their own shop/building
That's all I have so far, but feel free to leave ideas and opinions below I'd really love to here! Enjoy your day! :D

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hai Cult!
This is great! I'd love to see more info on /warp home season 3 on the forums or maybe in #survival on the mana discord.
Just about plot size though, 4 square chunks seems a little big, do you think it might be better if plots are one chunk? If we make sure they get the entire chunk it shouldn't be too small, or even if they are 2 chunks?
It would be great if they could be 4 square chunks, it's just I'm not sure if there'll be enough party power (judging from the amount of people that have plots in season 2 right now.)
really looking forward to it tho ;3
AND R.I.P for our fallen hero, Maawc :(:(