Why KitPvP is NOT FUN.

Do you think that noobs like me should be murdered every time we go out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stfu

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
2 9
Hello, everyone, tonight I want to talk about some of my depression/anger when I'm on MineVast KitPvP. My main issue is, Whenever I go out with a single piece of gear, either ERIC (ImGodMC) or OCEANIC (Gappeled)
comes to kill me, I find this really unfair, and I think this should be fixed.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
If you don't like someone killing you just avoid them. If they chase you just get better gear and take them down. (Yes, I am aware that this may take a while)
~Preston <3

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Well they are good PVP fighters, maybe you should try practicing PVP and get better armour and stuff like that...
Try this video
That is where i get my PVP skills on skywars :)

Ratings
2 9
Yeah, waffle, this is unfair. I go out with premium pants, even. I still get killed. The only reason I stay, is because of Maltar.
._. #FixKitPvP
[DOUBLEPOST=1445178424,1445178021][/DOUBLEPOST]Windows gtfo

Ratings
3 1
I think this post is absolute rubbish
The guys that constantly kill you (even in bad Armour) will agree with me on this is that we have been here since the start of EVERY restart. We have also mostly been here since day 1 of Minevast.

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
I think this post is absolute rubbish
The guys that constantly kill you (even in bad Armour) will agree with me on this is that we have been here since the start of EVERY restart. We have also mostly been here since day 1 of Minevast.
how does being here since day 1 or beginning of every restart have to do with this...

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Yeah, waffle, this is unfair. I go out with premium pants, even. I still get killed. The only reason I stay, is because of Maltar.
._. #FixKitPvP
[DOUBLEPOST=1445178424,1445178021][/DOUBLEPOST]Windows gtfo
Well sorry, but these people has experience with KitPVP and they have been playing for a long time as a true fact, and started out as a amatuer player like you Slim...Keep that in mind. It is also a game not reality. Cheer up a bit man! :)

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
There is no point in complaining, I took a month break since the reset and I came back to make a shit load of prot 4 armor. I don't find it hard if you have at least a computer that can run 60 fps on lowest settings and you have decent skills like the god himself "BrackishBirdyEighty."

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
People lately have been complaining about getting KILLED by a team of 2 or 4 or even 6. The teaming doesn't matter because it isn't against the rules and Plus there are guilds so they could be apart of a guild. If you don't like getting killed then i suggest not to play kitpvp because PVP means Player vs Player. Its really annoying looking at complaints about the teaming and chasing and to OP people in diamond. If they chase you then avoid/Run away from them.

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Exactly you can Form a good team and instead of waisting time posting complaints, you can be Playing and killing People. I hope after this thread people would stop posting there ANNOYING complaints of to op people and teams.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Kit PvP is about gaining kits, to kill other players. If you dont want to be killed, Dont play. Or maybe you can learn to stop making snotty remarks about "Why Kit PvP Is NOT Fun" when you continue to make it not fun.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Some people i know, purposely kill others for their reactions. I have seen in-game how much you complain and overreact (Slim Shady), and
i'd just like to say that people find it funny and purposely chase you down across the entire map just for your reaction.
So my tips for you is that you should be a bit more chill when being killed- i know i rage a lot, but i don't do it every single time i die. :p
On the plus side, if you take a kind/chill approach to the game, some people will want to team with you, or maybe even create a guild.